Monique wants y?all to boycott Netflix

Started by HUGO, January 19, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Wanda mentioning that she went behind the scenes and got wtf she wanted has me telling the same story about Oprah and Lee Daniels for the 30th time  :kii:

GRAND

Dams

So Wanda kinda made Monique look even more foolish huh

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on January 21, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
Wanda mentioning that she went behind the scenes and got wtf she wanted has me telling the same story about Oprah and Lee Daniels for the 30th time  :kii:
sdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I'm over here CRYING..............while overestimating my worth
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Bottom line is, Wanda waited to come at NetFlix with a light jab after she signed the dotted line on her new deal first  :dead: now i respect Mo?Nique for being brave enough to speak out but you can?t actively do everything in ur power NOT to work, and then complain to us about your current situation. :uhh: It doesn?t damn work like that

?I wanna work?!

?Fuck these racist ass bitches!!! Fuck all of y?all?!

?well I?m blackballed now. Boycott them guys Lolz
?

n
:diddraispoot:

GRAND

Vonc2002

January 21, 2018, 04:50:31 AM #531 Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 04:50:43 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: 1RIG on January 21, 2018, 04:46:07 AM
Bottom line is, Wanda waited to come at NetFlix with a light jab after she signed the dotted line on her new deal first  :dead: now i respect Mo?Nique for being brave enough to speak out but you can?t actively do everything in ur power NOT to work, and then complain to us about your current situation. :uhh: It doesn?t damn work like that

?I wanna work?!

?

n
I'm honestly still perplexed that she thought she should get millions for her standup. Y'all were atleast giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying the 500k was low. I think 500k for fckn Monique is on par af tbh :dead:
I don't even think of Monique as this world-class stand up comedian. I ain't running to see her live
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

?I wanna work?!

?

n
I'm honestly still perplexed that she thought she should get millions for her standup. Y'all were atleast giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying the 500k was low. I think 500k for fckn Monique is on par af tbh :dead:
I don't even think of Monique as this world-class stand up comedian. I ain't running to see her live
as the underdog i was on her side, but for her to be sitting up talking about she?s the female Richard Pryor :kii: :uhh: and most celebrated comedian PERIOD ...

I?m worried about this woman

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on January 21, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

?I wanna work?!

?

n
as the underdog i was on her side, but for her to be sitting up talking about she?s the female Richard Pryor :kii: :uhh: and most celebrated comedian PERIOD ...

I?m worried about this woman
She deluded af. Yea, let this bitch sit at home and remain jobless until she snaps tf out of it

Vonc2002

Reminds me of bow wow covering up his face amongst those uninterested ass kids

GRAND

ZXCCCXXXXXXXC

They dont know it's me :-P, lmao!

b7

;SSDDSDSDSDSDSSDDSDSDS

OH, SHIT! :-o lmao!!!!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Say what u want but monique is the top for black female comedians

Its not thea
Not andell givens
Not sommore
Not wandyke