Ja Rule Calls 50 Cent a #PowerBottom

Started by Freemala Harris, January 20, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 20, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on January 20, 2018, 03:10:19 PM
wth how does he know what that is

I think it's soooo weird for anyone claiming to be straight to just throw thst
Word around or any other gay lingo.
I feel like "bottom" is common but power bottom..

Lazarus

Twist It  :flamebroiled:

Bizounce is still the best thing she's done.

Vonc2002

It's 2018. Gay lingo is a part of the culture now. Not sitting in here acting like it's 1950 and fags ain't prancing around on primetime tv. :dead:
Mr Lawrence and that trans are twirling they asses around on FOX and that's only one show of many.  Not to Mention were in an era where any and everything is all over social media in our faces.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BowDown on January 20, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Good point .. power bottom is very specific. I can see ja getting is 5 foot cakes smashed while in prison and turning into a power bottom

Vonc2002

Olivia has much better songs than Bizounce but it don't matter because she's a nobody lol

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
It's 2018. Gay lingo is a part of the culture now. Not sitting in here acting like it's 1950 and fags ain't prancing around on primetime tv. :dead:
Mr Lawrence and that trans are twirling they asses around on FOX and that's only one show of many.  Not to Mention were in an era where any and everything is all over social media in our faces.

! I don't think it's farfetched that a straight man would know the lingo.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
I agree completely with everyone knowing gay terms and how it's just our culture but to know what  power bottom is? Idk babes.

brocka4life

I hope one day being gay isn?t considered an insult to black people.

Cowgirl

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 20, 2018, 04:19:50 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 20, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Good point .. power bottom is very specific. I can see ja getting is 5 foot cakes smashed while in prison and turning into a power bottom
I forgot he went to prison lol. He probably knows it from there..

Scott.

Well 50 acts like a catty faggot so Ja gave him the right response

Buy The Stars✨

Do any of yalls parents know what a bottom top or POWER BOTTOM IS ??   cause i know mine sure dont

if my dad asked me " been with any twink power bottoms lately" .. i would be concerned.

HUGO

Quote from: AYR on January 20, 2018, 03:10:51 PM
I mean fif is the one that brought Ja up
not vice versa
and fif copied Ja singing like a beyotch with Olivia
Monkey see Monkey do
:cheerup:
!!!
Ja was minding his business. 50 keeps his name in his mouth

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 20, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
Do any of yalls parents know what a bottom top or POWER BOTTOM IS ??   cause i know mine sure dont

if my dad asked me " been with any twink power bottoms lately" .. i would be concerned.

Why are you acting Ja is some old ass man? He's like 40 and he was a big part of pop culture at one point, I'm sure he's heard all the terminology at some point or other.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 20, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
Quote from: AYR on January 20, 2018, 03:11:38 PM
how do you?

because i'm not a straight black male gangsta and i post on a forum full of homosexuals

how do you?  :supluv:
s

Hey Ray! Y you haven?t said hi to me in awhile?

H.#.G.*.Z