Feminist twitter is ripping Ciara apart for this tweet #RIP

Started by 🦚, January 21, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

I command you to post your Bartier receipt NOW faggawt

What's the hold up

fedswatchin

Don't make another post in this bitch unless it's proof of purchase

you got this Angela Yee faced dog bitch in your sig for months and can't even give her a dolla and twenty nine cents?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 21, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 21, 2018, 11:51:36 AM
Im sure she can reverse this.
I'll be looking for a receipt from u come single time

I bought "I Bet".  :sistas: I have no prob' giving Ci' $1
I guess that's the most you'll give her because u certainly didn't buy the album I Bet came from. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Genesis

Gilgamesh.

Lazarus

CiCi Adams
@CiCiAdams_
?
1h
Ciara telling women to ?Level up? and live ?like a wife? so they can b married is astounding to me. Didn?t you need grace, mercy & compassion when you were being dragged up and down the Internet for the Future situation? How quickly ppl forget when they reach a perch of privilege

Damn.  :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

I see two posts from vonc and Sle, but don't see even HALF of a half of a receipt in either post

what's goin on? prove you ain't broke and you ain't fake cardi stannin

shut me up

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on January 21, 2018, 12:05:42 PM
CiCi Adams
@CiCiAdams_
?
1h
Ciara telling women to ?Level up? and live ?like a wife? so they can b married is astounding to me. Didn?t you need grace, mercy & compassion when you were being dragged up and down the Internet for the Future situation? How quickly ppl forget when they reach a perch of privilege

My' is on cloud fckn NINE :kii:

🦚

Quote from: Lazarus on January 21, 2018, 12:05:42 PM
CiCi Adams
@CiCiAdams_
?
1h

:plzstop: they are tearing her ass up on LSA too.

No woman needs a man to tell her how to become a wife. Act this way! Play your position! Audition! Is it a fucking movie role with a guaranteed happy ending  :kii:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

Good! She?s been so annoying lately! Drag her to hell and back. Fake self

H.#.G.*.Z