Trump comes for Jay-Z on Twitter

Started by ya rock muh world., January 28, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Trump wages Twitter war with Jay Z

Jay Z has 99 problems and now President Trump is one on Twitter.

The president lashed out at the Grammy-winning rapper Sunday morning after he said in an interview that Trump?s comment about ?shithole countries? was ?hurtful? and questioned his claims about creating jobs for blacks.

?Somebody please inform Jay Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!,? Trump posted on Twitter.

?It is disappointing and it?s hurtful. It really is hurtful, more than so ? everyone feels anger but after the anger, it?s real hurtful,? Jay Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, said during an interview that aired Saturday on CNN.

He said it?s especially disappointing because the words come from the leader of the free world.

?Everyone feels anger, but after the anger it?s really hurtful because it?s looking down at a whole population of people and it?s so misinformed because these places have
beautiful people and beautiful everything. This is the leader of the free world speaking like this,,? Jay Z said.

The Brooklyn-born hip-hop artist was remarking on comments Trump made earlier this month during a White House meeting with lawmakers about immigration.

The president questioned why the United States continues to accept people from ?s?thole countries,? referring to Africa, Haiti and El Salvador.

Trump denied he used that phrase but acknowledged using tough language during the discussion.

Asked if the surging economy under Trump shows he?s a good leader, Jay Z said that?s beside the point.

?Because it?s not about money at the end of the day,? he said. ?Money is not ? money doesn?t equate to happiness. It doesn?t. That?s missing the whole point. You treat people like human beings, then ? that?s the main point.?

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment rate for African-Americans was 6.8 percent in December, the lowest since 1972 when the federal agency began crunching the numbers by race.

The rate has been in decline since falling from 16.4 percent in August 2011 to 7.8 percent in January 2017.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/28/trump-wages-twitter-war-with-jay-z/

Jon

BigDawg

I really wanted a scud missile to take this man out before the new year

ya rock muh world.

BigDawg

Itskusican

Dis gone be good.

Right or wrong I like the fact stands up for himself and doesn't bow down to anyone. lol

oh and the former drug dealer needs to shut up before someone starts sniffing around his camp.  :kii:

ya rock muh world.

I wonder what's really pushing the numbers down.

Something tells me the "woke" movement is somewhat behind it. Although Trump is rushing to take credit

BAPHOMET.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Itskusican on January 28, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
Dis gone be good.

Right or wrong I like the fact stands up for himself and doesn't bow down to anyone. lol

oh and the former drug dealer needs to shut up before someone starts sniffing around his camp.  :kii:
wat th

Cowgirl

He better keep Bey?s name off of his keyboard, I know that much.

BAPHOMET.

Eminem has been thrashing Trump for months and just did it again. Even made a whole song. But he responds to Camel in less than 24hours?  :omf:

Cowgirl

January 28, 2018, 11:49:15 AM #12 Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:49:32 AM by BowDown
But what does black unemployment have to do with him calling those countries shitholes? :uhh: