Can?t believe Jay z

Started by GLOCK, January 29, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

is it really that unbelievable? the album was lowkey trash minus 3 songs.

GRAND

xccccccccccc

his PULL is weakening

crazy but w/o, he hasnt put out decent material this entire decade

jay has struggle to keep up with times, but at least he strives to keep his own sound.

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 29, 2018, 12:26:58 AM
xccccccccccc

his PULL is weakening

jay has struggle to keep up with times, but at least he strives to keep his own sound.

hopefully for his sake this was his last album.  :dead:

GRAND

January 29, 2018, 12:34:50 AM #6 Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:35:12 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 29, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 29, 2018, 12:26:58 AM
xccccccccccc

his PULL is weakening

hopefully for his sake this was his last album.  :dead:
!!

but he keeps doing that

IM DONE! LAST ALBER!

I DID like the singles/promo for Magna Carta and a few of the tracks but this last album is proof he needs to leave his legacy alone

GRAND

actually im lying

Magna Carta was actually solid, not my fav by him but solid

I just want him to stop giving mediocrity overall though and trying to pass it off as AMAZE'

KippDaddy

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

January 29, 2018, 12:57:39 AM #13 Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:58:00 AM by Vonc2002
This grammy'd up ass bitch :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.