Started by Rxxf, January 30, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

January 30, 2018, 10:05:50 PM Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:06:31 PM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
Getting on my last fucking nerves.
:19k:

I want to move.
I want to own property.

But then I remember that we kind of live in a "bubble" in NYC.
It's a melting pot of everything and everyone.  There's a sense of openmindedness. 
I don't know if I can find that elsewhere.

I've visited many places, but that's enough to determine a move.
Taking a trip vs living, are two different things.

Ugh.
:melmel:
BRANDY

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Cowgirl

Admin

What's the average rent there?

There are lots of cities that are very open minded, like Melbourne or San Francisco

Stewie

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 30, 2018, 10:07:11 PM
Come to Berlin.

Berl?n is on my list... i wanna come during the hot months

Stewie

Quote from: ???? on January 30, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

I want to move.
I want to own property.

It's a melting pot of everything and everyone.  There's a sense of openmindedness. 

Ugh.

You can find most of thise things in many places.... maybe not as diverse as NYC... where have you been

ya rock muh world.

Yeah property ownership is where its really at

This renting shit, when you really break it down its almost pointless. :dead: You're consistently placing money into something that won't be yours.

but the trick is making SURE that where you buy the property is where youd like to stay forever. I really plan on making a decision soon - I'm getting harder on myself about just staying put. Not moving around so much. Stand in my mess a bit nsdndsnn

Rxxf

Quote from: squid on January 30, 2018, 10:12:41 PM
What's the average rent there?

There are lots of cities that are very open minded, like Melbourne or San Francisco

The average rent of NYC (one bedroom) is about $2,800.
It all depends on which area you live in though.

But def $1500+ in desirable neighborhoods closer to trains, and the city. 

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Afro on January 30, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

This renting shit, when you really break it down its almost pointless. :dead: You're consistently placing money into something that won't be yours.

but the trick is making SURE that where you buy the property is where youd like to stay forever. I really plan on making a decision soon - I'm getting harder on myself about just staying put. Not moving around so much. Stand in my mess a bit nsdndsnn

When I really sat down and added up all the money I gave my rental company over the last 3 years... CH
:ummwhat:
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

January 30, 2018, 10:20:38 PM #9 Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:21:00 PM by TheNextLew
my friend wants to buy a house in buffalo new york caus of how cheap it is

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

January 30, 2018, 10:21:14 PM #10 Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:21:29 PM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
That's where I am at right now.

Trying to stay PUT.
Save that extra for the down payment to buy.

I just feel like if you don't have subsiding living or rent stabilization, you're spending a shit load of money that doesn't make sense, REGARDLESS if you can afford it or not. 
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Stewie on January 30, 2018, 10:14:36 PM
Quote from: ???? on January 30, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

I want to move.
I want to own property.

Ugh.

You can find most of thise things in many places.... maybe not as diverse as NYC... where have you been

this gets me every time
i think im just attached to nyc
i think everywhere else is gorg and beaut

but the thought of living elsewhere...
it's hard to wrap my mind around
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 30, 2018, 10:20:38 PM
my friend wants to buy a house in buffalo new york caus of how cheap it is

yea, nobody wants to live in buffalo
:dead:
BRANDY

STUNNA GOD

SSDSSDDDSDSDSDSSSDDSSDDSDSDSDSDDSSDDSDS

!!!! I LOOOOVE NYC, but I do see myself eventually leaving for those same reasons (own property, raise a family, ect.). But when I visit other places, even back to my HOMETOWN, I'm always ready to get the fuck back to the city after a few days. There's just no better city on earth... literally. :dead: I like having options, feeling productive, and always having something to DO. Its gonna be really hard to leave..... and its most likely because Im younger and its fulfilling my needs and wants as of NOW, but I just dont know...

They say if you can live in NYC, you can live anywhere... but do you really WANT to live anywhere else? I just dont know.... I'm considering LA as a future possibility. I'll let you know if it's cute.

:udontlookok:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ???? on January 30, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
Quote from: Afro on January 30, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

When I really sat down and added up all the money I gave my rental company over the last 3 years... CH
:ummwhat:
!!

Literally thousands of dollars and when all is said and done you're just paying to sit and lay there. sdmdmsmdsm

I think ownership brings more stability and security as well.