This scene was ICONIC

Started by Young, January 31, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Gilgamesh.

This season was iconic. Well, the first half of it anyway.

Ma Lo

The whole season was iconic up until the end like Romero said. I was expecting so much more with the seven wonders challenges. I thought it would be more like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire challenges..more epic and memorable.. they built up so much anticipation with Coven then .. Womp
Womp

FlowerBomb

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on January 31, 2018, 08:54:55 AM
The whole season was iconic up until the end like Romero said. I was expecting so much more with the seven wonders challenges. I thought it would be more like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire challenges..more epic and memorable.. they built up so much anticipation with Coven then .. Womp
Womp
ddddd their budget probably ran out by then, because there is no way that was an oversight

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vibrant on January 31, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
Womp
ddddd their budget probably ran out by then, because there is no way that was an oversight

Omg you noticed too I thought I was the only one ! Nn nn

Young

FlowerBomb

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on January 31, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on January 31, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
Womp

Omg you noticed too I thought I was the only one ! Nn nn
The way everything just went downhill, how do you start the season of with a bang, only to end it with that much mediocrity :holdupguys:
Not one of the witches dying because she apparated herself into the gate  :rudone: