jayd' u ever look into tha Dogon tribe?

Started by Eternal Bell, February 11, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

February 11, 2018, 08:29:56 AM Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:32:23 AM by Eternal Bell
QuoteThe Dogon are famous for their astronomical knowledge taught through oral tradition, dating back thousands of years, referencing the star system, Sirius linked with the Egyptian goddess Isis. The astronomical information known by the Dogon was not discovered and verified until the 19th and 20th centuries, making one wonder how the Dogon came by this knowledge. Their oral traditions say it was given to them by the Nommo. The source of their information may date back to the time of the ancient Egyptian priests.

As the story goes ... in the late 1930s, four Dogon priests shared their most important secret tradition with two French anthropologists, Marcel Griaule and Germain Dieterlen after they had spent an apprenticeship of fifteen years living with the tribe. These were secret myths about the star Sirius, which is 8.6 light years from the Earth.

The Dogon priests said that Sirius had a companion star that was invisible to the human eye. They also stated that the star moved in a 50-year elliptical orbit around Sirius, that it was small and incredibly heavy, and that it rotated on its axis.

tha ppl who have a whole star system mapped out

http://www.crystalinks.com/dogon.html

innat interestin' bruv

...startin' to b'lieve that yes....our ppl are comin' bac for us vry soon wit all thts happenin'.....................................................

FlowerBomb

Cartierline

Africa had such rich, interesting belief systems before those white demons brought their Christianity to our continent.

FlowerBomb

QuoteThe Dogon stories explain that also. According to their oral traditions, a race people from the Sirius system called the Nommos visited Earth thousands of years ago. The Nommos were ugly, amphibious beings that resembled mermen and mermaids. They also appear in Babylonian, Accadian, and Sumerian myths. The Egyptian Goddess Isis, who is sometimes depicted as a mermaid, is also linked with the star Sirius.

The Nommos, according to the Dogon legend, lived on a planet that orbits another star in the Sirius system. They landed on Earth in an "ark" that made a spinning decent to the ground with great noise and wind. It was the Nommos that gave the Dogon the knowledge about Sirius B.

The legend goes on to say the Nommos also furnished the Dogon's with some interesting information about our own solar system: That the planet Jupiter has four major moons, that Saturn has rings and that the planets orbit the sun. These were all facts discovered by Westerners only after Galileo invented the telescope.

Eternal Bell

where a good chunk or our 'unknown' dna comes frm!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Cartier on February 11, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
Africa had such rich, interesting belief systems before those white demons brought their Christianity to our continent.
!!!!
It?s so....limiting
The universe is so infinite and boundless and yet Religion only talks of earth, heaven and hell  ^o)

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Vibrant on February 11, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
!!!!
It?s so....limiting
The universe is so infinite and boundless and yet Religion only talks of earth, heaven and hell  ^o)
i think sum parts of tha bible are accurate but alot has been perverted by monolithic cults tryna steer ppl in tha wrong direction

i feel theres alot thts rite under our nose but we dnt understand cuz of wat we've been taught

Sinpool

!!!!
It?s so....limiting

!!!!

I am really into science and thought alot of that stuff was bullshit, but after getting into meditation and really looking into more stuff, I really think that Western cultures may have traded in mystical and spiritual energy for technology and stuff they can explain.

Cause I noticed when I started meditating my body just naturally started doing all these random poses and shit and then I randomly start looking up shit and I was doing actual legit yoga poses that I'd never even seen or heard of before.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Eternal Bell

Sinpool

Quote from: Eternal Bell on February 11, 2018, 09:14:52 AM
!!!!
It?s so....limiting
i think sum parts of tha bible are accurate but alot has been perverted by monolithic cults tryna steer ppl in tha wrong direction

i feel theres alot thts rite under our nose but we dnt understand cuz of wat we've been taught

If you look at ALL religions/Mythology outside of what has been interpreted by humans and what the stuff says alot of it at it core has alot of similarities.

I don't think one ideology is 100% correct, but I most def think there has to be something there. There's no way people from all these ancient cultures had such similar religions and mythos even including Islam and Christianity, yet most of these people never even damns met.

Like Native Americans and Africans were easily converted to Christianity because Europeans basically used those similarities to convince them.

:stressed:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Mistress Marie Laveau on February 11, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
Quote from: Eternal Bell on February 11, 2018, 09:14:52 AM
!!!!
It?s so....limiting

If you look at ALL religions/Mythology outside of what has been interpreted by humans and what the stuff says alot of it at it core has alot of similarities.

I don't think one ideology is 100% correct, but I most def think there has to be something there. There's no way people from all these ancient cultures had such similar religions and mythos even including Islam and Christianity, yet most of these people never even damns met.

Like Native Americans and Africans were easily converted to Christianity because Europeans basically used those similarities to convince them.

:stressed:

!!! mhmm

but tha one things thats instilled in these teachings now is FEAR
tht was tha twist wen they went & perverted afrika, tha natives and etc

i dnt think jews are evn from this planet either tbh..

FlowerBomb

Like Queen Azealia said, would we be Christians without slavery?

Sinpool

Less jus cut to the fcknig chase

I'm a reincarnation of an Aziza

http://warriorsofmyth.wikia.com/wiki/Aziza

Quotethe Aziza are described as benevolent African nature spirits

Eternal Bell