Tinashe's Pepsi Commercial

Started by Lazarus, February 12, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 12, 2018, 09:27:54 PM
I can't. They keep giving this girl this type of push and keep seeing no results

Cowboy Nine

yeah.

fuck Ciara guys. she's done.

sor'

LiiVE

L.A. Reid ousted from Epic Records over sexual harassment claims
https://news.avclub.com/l-a-reid-ousted-from-epic-records-over-sexual-harassme-1798261863

:omgwatshappening:

Ciara gettin all that special treatment during the Ciara era makes a lot of sens now

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 12, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
I can't. They keep giving this girl this type of push and keep seeing no results

Llkmdklkfnd'lsalksmlkmfls'klm;l

BAPHOMET.

ya rock muh world.

LiiVE

QuoteLA Reid set tongues wagging last night (August 23) when he seemingly dropped an artist from Epic Records via Twitter. ?My name is NO, MY sign is NO, My answer is NO,? he tweeted. ?Not signed here baby!? His use of Meghan Trainor lyrics prompted fans to wonder if the ?Me Too? diva has been given the chop, but he was quick to set the record straight: ?No, this is absolutely not about Meghan Trainor.? So who incurred the legendary producer/label exec?s wrath?

It didn?t take long for Ciara to become the prime suspect. The R&B diva, who released two unsuccessful albums for Epic, left the label in June

Mxmzmxz
X
x

Z

Z
X
Xm

Pearls Khan

Quote from: OwnIt on February 12, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
:plzstop: :plzstop:

I wonder who she is topping, they gonna have her working in Dubai if something don't pop off soon.

not this slut turning the casting couch into the casting restaurant, ran-thru-and-still-ain't-nowhere ass gur

She looks exhausted

Lazarus