Tinashe's Pepsi Commercial

Started by Lazarus, February 12, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

fedswatchin

GRAND

Quote from: november on February 12, 2018, 09:48:31 PM
QuoteLA Reid set tongues wagging last night (August 23) when he seemingly dropped an artist from Epic Records via Twitter. ?My name is NO, MY sign is NO, My answer is NO,? he tweeted. ?Not signed here baby!? His use of Meghan Trainor lyrics prompted fans to wonder if the ?Me Too? diva has been given the chop, but he was quick to set the record straight: ?No, this is absolutely not about Meghan Trainor.? So who incurred the legendary producer/label exec?s wrath?

It didn?t take long for Ciara to become the prime suspect. The R&B diva, who released two unsuccessful albums for Epic, left the label in June

Mxmzmxz
X
x

Z

Z
X
Xm

fedswatchin

And the one where she was dating a robot during The Evolution era cccvvbbb :ohwow:

Eternal Bell

fedswatchin

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 12, 2018, 09:56:44 PM
Quote from: november on February 12, 2018, 09:48:31 PM
QuoteLA Reid set tongues wagging last night (August 23) when he seemingly dropped an artist from Epic Records via Twitter. ?My name is NO, MY sign is NO, My answer is NO,? he tweeted. ?Not signed here baby!? His use of Meghan Trainor lyrics prompted fans to wonder if the ?Me Too? diva has been given the chop, but he was quick to set the record straight: ?No, this is absolutely not about Meghan Trainor.? So who incurred the legendary producer/label exec?s wrath?

It didn?t take long for Ciara to become the prime suspect. The R&B diva, who released two unsuccessful albums for Epic, left the label in June

Mxmzmxz
X
x

Z

Z
X
Xm

xxcvvvcccccvchbvg

fedswatchin

Not fynest with a y bvvv

r u gay

Cowgirl