Monique & Whoopi Exchange Choice Words On The View

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

I want hoenique to start a go fund me. See how many of you faggots repping are going to pony up the coins and raise her 13 mill. Since she deserves and y?all think a hoenique special in 2018 it would be a good return investment  :plzstop:

Vamos!
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 24, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
I want hoenique to start a go fund me. See how many of you faggots repping are going to pony up the coins and raise her 13 mill. Since she deserves and y?all think a hoenique special in 2018 it would be a good return investment  :plzstop:

Vamos!
their funds are tied up in netflix subscriptions

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 24, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

Vamos!
their funds are tied up in netflix subscriptions

I?d hope you?d make more than 10 dollars expendable income a month.
Now what else is going on?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Vamos!
Very good idea. U supporters create a gofund me and pony up that bread since ur so moved
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 08:29:45 PM
I saw plenty of people stand with Viola when she opened her mouth to speak on things, bvy sis.

And plenty of people who stood with Aunt Maxine when she was coming directly for the President himself.

It's quite unfair to make that generalization based off of this situation with Fake'nique.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: OwnIt on February 24, 2018, 12:49:44 AM
blacks hate themselves

this thread proves it
hhhhh
you were the only one up in ARMS at Glock's "Black Is Beautiful" thread :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 10:35:25 PM
Nicki tried the same mess and I paid her dust too.
So this isn't some "I hate Monique" mess.

Crying about inequality and White privilege when you feel directly affected, but any other time playing into Massah's hands. Stop it.

Difference between she and Nicki is that Nicki actually kept it at a tweet and moved it on along. If I had to hear about it almost every day from her I'd be dragging the shit out of her too.

Don't use real/deep issues solely to support your own agenda.
:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 23, 2018, 10:26:09 PM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 10:13:02 PM
And Mo'nique surely isn't thinking about her sweetie pie bunches of oats brothers and sisters who have active Netflix deals in place as she goes on this "cancel your account" tour.

So she's willing to have other POC stripped of their opportunities in order for her to get a point across to Netflix.

Has she apologized to Tiffany Haddish? A young Black woman who is JUST really getting her breaks in the industry? And just signed a deal for a cartoon series with Netflix?

Did she even take the time to say, "Sorry I'm moving to end Netflix as we know it, sis. I know you're trying to get your check but I gotta do what's right with me."

No, she's too concerned about getting this check so she can pay her taxes off. Fill out an app at Mickey Dee's and call it a night. Apparently, it's curtains bitch.
she's SELFISH and everyone sees it

That's why she's not getting support

:kii:  :kii: :kii:
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

b7

Quote from: Vibrant on February 24, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 23, 2018, 10:26:09 PM
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 10:13:02 PM
And Mo'nique surely isn't thinking about her sweetie pie bunches of oats brothers and sisters who have active Netflix deals in place as she goes on this "cancel your account" tour.

So she's willing to have other POC stripped of their opportunities in order for her to get a point across to Netflix.

Has she apologized to Tiffany Haddish? A young Black woman who is JUST really getting her breaks in the industry? And just signed a deal for a cartoon series with Netflix?

Did she even take the time to say, "Sorry I'm moving to end Netflix as we know it, sis. I know you're trying to get your check but I gotta do what's right with me."

No, she's too concerned about getting this check so she can pay her taxes off. Fill out an app at Mickey Dee's and call it a night. Apparently, it's curtains bitch.
she's SELFISH and everyone sees it

That's why she's not getting support

:kii:  :kii: :kii:
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:
:blessed:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

Vamos!
Very good idea. U supporters create a gofund me and pony up that bread since ur so moved
this is rich since we haven't seen a single Bartier Cardi receipt from either of you

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vibrant on February 24, 2018, 04:27:21 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on February 24, 2018, 12:49:44 AM
blacks hate themselves

this thread proves it
hhhhh
you were the only one up in ARMS at Glock's "Black Is Beautiful" thread :plzstop:
you're the paradigm for my blacks hate themselves posts

Sad