Monique & Whoopi Exchange Choice Words On The View

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: november on February 22, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on February 22, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
Pay me for my work or I'm not gon work :plea:

Yeah.... this only works when you are in demand. Otherwise you?ll be jobless crying about other ppls checks.
Also this.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: november on February 22, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on February 22, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
Pay me for my work or I'm not gon work :plea:

Yeah.... this only works when you are in demand. Otherwise you?ll be jobless crying about other ppls checks.
I agree. She just doesn't have enough clout to really play this game and win it.

Now maybe if some of the other gorls like Keri and Gabrielle jumped in with sis...

kwee needs some supah-friend powuhs.

[youtube autoplay=1 start=402 end=420][/youtube]

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: MARS. on February 22, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
You can tell Whoopi wasn?t done

Shoot! Fuck! Well thanks for coming :fuming:
sssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Glad they?re still good
Mo was right but she should?ve went to Cannes

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: AYR on February 22, 2018, 02:50:13 PM
Glad they?re still good
!!!

Kwee wanted to play hardball

RAY7

Quote from: i stay hai. on February 22, 2018, 02:50:44 PM
Quote from: AYR on February 22, 2018, 02:50:13 PM
Glad they?re still good
!!!

Kwee wanted to play hardball
I don?t think she realizes that it probably made everyone else involved with the movie feel like she didn?t care
Like it?s not worth the sacrifice and almost 10 yrs later isn?t taking any responsibility

b7

Quote from: AYR on February 22, 2018, 01:10:51 PM
Oh that was tame
I thought they really went off
!!! I saw the full mess

Whoopi wanted more time to really dig in  :kii:   I get what Mo? was saying about Oprah and them trying to take advantage of her and why she felt that way, though. they really should get some kind of coin to promote

Especially since she?d already promoted it domestically

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
Quote from: ???? on February 22, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
Mo' did was she had to do contractually for Precious.
I don't agree with Whoopi.
I don't think that's how Hollywood works. Ur expected to promote your film.  Whoopi is someone that's been in Hollywood for yrs and I'm sure she knows the game.  That's pretty short sighted imo to say NOPE not doing anything else. Contractual obligations met
Hollywood is a business and is not someplace  that's easy to get into.  Alot of people are there BECAUSE of who u know and networking, it's not even about who's the most talented.  So why would u go and ruin relationships and burn bridges? Monique brought all this on herself. No one owes u movie roles.  :dead:
this is true as well.

Mo?niques FACTS aren?t incorrect here, but that?s not the issue. Race and gender doesn?t come in to play when you refuse to ?play the game? because they?ll oust anyone and blacklist anyone that goes against that grain. She knows this :dead: i think she just didn?t expect 8 years of lashings and being shut out 

b7

Quote from: Nine on February 22, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 22, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
and did she really try to compare this to sexual assault?

:rudone:
She really tried that

:plzstop:
Whoopi actually saved her ass  :kii:

?I have to stop you?

b7

Quote from: ???? on February 22, 2018, 01:46:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
Quote from: ???? on February 22, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
Mo' did was she had to do contractually for Precious.
I don't agree with Whoopi.
I don't think that's how Hollywood works. Ur expected to promote your film.  Whoopi is someone that's been in Hollywood for yrs and I'm sure she knows the game.  That's pretty short sighted imo to say NOPE not doing anything else. Contractual obligations met
Hollywood is a business and is not someplace  that's easy to get into.  Alot of people are there BECAUSE of who u know and networking, it's not even about who's the most talented.  So why would u go and ruin relationships and burn bridges? Monique brought all this on herself. No one owes u movie roles.  :dead:

This is very true, Vonc.

I mean, I'm not saying Mo' couldn't have done more promoting (overseas).
But the fact that she didn't (after doing what she had to do contract wise), shouldn't ruin her entire career. Especially from BLACK people in power. We're talking Oprah, Lee, Tyler... (aside from Lions Gate).

I could understand if she did this to other people, and they were like, fuck this bitch or something. 

I don't know. I just think it could have been handled differently.
her husband and reputation for being difficult is what?s really the issue as well. It isn?t just her behavior over the phone during conference calls, or at the negotiation tables and board rooms.

She?s allegedly a terror on nearly every set she goes on now because her and her husband Sid? have an agenda to squeeze out as much coin as they can get.  They literally sign deals and then bitch and moan about them later :kii: it doesn?t work like that

AIDS

Genesis

At this point I dont see how anyone disagrees with Monique.

She deserves more than 500k and the offer with her and Wanda COMBINED doesnt even add up to one million. That is fucking absurd.

Maybe Monique is hard to work with, who knows... but if Amy schumer?s resume can benefit her, Moniques should as well ESPECIALLY since she?s been in the game this long

PERIOD.

Scott.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 22, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Quote from: Nine on February 22, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 22, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
and did she really try to compare this to sexual assault?

:rudone:
She really tried that

Whoopi actually saved her ass  :kii:

?I have to stop you?

Whoopi is never for the bullshit :dead:

GRAND

Quote from: Genesis on February 22, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
At this point I dont see how anyone disagrees with Monique.

She deserves more than 500k and the offer with her and Wanda COMBINED doesnt even add up to one million. That is fucking absurd.

Maybe Monique is hard to work with, who knows... but if Amy schumer?s resume can benefit her, Moniques should as well ESPECIALLY since she?s been in the game this long

PERIOD.
she fucked up by asking for a boycott