Mary J. Blige, Common, Andra Day, Miguel, Sufjan Stevens Among 2018 Academy Awar

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

QuoteThe original singers of the year?s five Oscar-nominated songs will reprise their performances live on the Oscar stage.

Academy Awards producers said Friday (Feb. 23) that supporting actress nominee Mary J. Blige, Common, Andra Day, Gael Garcia Bernal, Miguel, Natalia Lafourcade, Keala Settle and Sufjan Stevens will perform during the March 4 ceremony.

Blige will sing ?Mighty River? fromMudbound, for which she is also nominated for supporting actress. Oscar-winner Common and Day will perform ?Stand Up for Something? from Marshall. Bernal, Miguel and Lafourcade will sing ?Remember Me? from Coco.

Settle is singing The Greatest Showman track ?This is Me,? and Stevens will perform ?Mystery of Love? from Call Me by Your Name.

Book!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

n

What could Miguel possibly be doing?

but yea this is great. Not sure why that song from the Greatest showman is getting so much love when ?Never enough? is the true STANDOUT. That fucking vocal

:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 07:50:56 PM
n

What could Miguel possibly be doing?

but yea this is great. Not sure why that song from the Greatest showman is getting so much love when ?Never enough? is the true STANDOUT. That fucking vocal

:gorlonfire:
Miguel's is singing his song from coco
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002