ADELE: "Hello" on Itunes and "25" ready for pre-orders.

Started by FINE., October 22, 2015, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

QuoteThe direct sonic influence is hard to find, but one of the chief inspirations for 25 was Madonna's Ray of Light. "You know what I found so amazing about that record?" Adele says. "That's the record Madonna wrote after having her first child, and for me, it's her best. I was so all over the place after having a child, just because my chemicals were just hitting the fucking roof and shit like that." She felt detached from her artistic self. "I was just drifting away, and I couldn't find that many examples for myself where I was like, 'Fuck, they truly came back to themselves,' until someone was like, 'Well, obviously, Ray of Light.'" Adele listened to it over and over, and was particularly captivated by "Frozen." "I took that song as 'I've gotten my confidence to come and do me again.' 

Madges impact knows no bounds.  :'(

Bentley!

COD.

November 04, 2015, 06:32:44 PM #678 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 06:59:32 PM by NEONlights.
Quote from: Jonovan on November 04, 2015, 01:47:19 PM
QuoteThe direct sonic influence is hard to find, but one of the chief inspirations for 25 was Madonna's Ray of Light. "You know what I found so amazing about that record?" Adele says. "That's the record Madonna wrote after having her first child, and for me, it's her best. I was so all over the place after having a child, just because my chemicals were just hitting the fucking roof and shit like that." She felt detached from her artistic self. "I was just drifting away, and I couldn't find that many examples for myself where I was like, 'Fuck, they truly came back to themselves,' until someone was like, 'Well, obviously, Ray of Light.'" Adele listened to it over and over, and was particularly captivated by "Frozen." "I took that song as 'I've gotten my confidence to come and do me again.' 

Madges impact knows no bounds.  :'(

:cheerup:

let me play Ray Of Light

BAPHOMET.

Cant believe the album is next week.  :uhh: .
Time is fucking flying :omgwatshappening:

FINE.

And I love "when we were young" now

FINE.

QuoteIf 25 sells as expected, it will become the 20th album to sell at least a million copies in a single week in the Nielsen era. It would also instantly be the largest selling album of 2015 in total, surpassing the sales of Taylor Swift's 1989, which has sold 1.74 million this year (through Nov. 12).

RAY7

Quote from: FINE. on November 21, 2015, 02:22:14 PM
QuoteIf 25 sells as expected, it will become the 20th album to sell at least a million copies in a single week in the Nielsen era. It would also instantly be the largest selling album of 2015 in total, surpassing the sales of Taylor Swift's 1989, which has sold 1.74 million this year (through Nov. 12).

hhghgh
she stays dragging Traylor

AIDS!

The BBC special came on tonight
She's so local and likeable lol
Typical London gal
Music still sends a bitch to sleep tho

BAPHOMET.

300k in the UK in the first day.

QuoteThe album, which was finally released yesterday (November 20) after months of anticipation, reached the mammoth target of 300,000 sales by midnight last night, based on initial sales tallies from the UK's chart-reporting retailers), after just 24 hours on sale in the UK. The total puts it on course to rival the biggest one-week album sales tallies the UK has ever seen.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/adele-returns-with-enormous-first-day-impact-as-25-album-records-one-of-the-biggest-first-day-uk-sales-total-ever__12069/

MelMel

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 21, 2015, 02:32:56 PM
300k in the UK in the first day.

QuoteThe album, which was finally released yesterday (November 20) after months of anticipation, reached the mammoth target of 300,000 sales by midnight last night, based on initial sales tallies from the UK's chart-reporting retailers), after just 24 hours on sale in the UK. The total puts it on course to rival the biggest one-week album sales tallies the UK has ever seen.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/adele-returns-with-enormous-first-day-impact-as-25-album-records-one-of-the-biggest-first-day-uk-sales-total-ever__12069/

Jesus Lord