Bow Wow Says Diddy Calling Him a 'F---ing Legend' Made Him Return to Music

Started by Lazarus, February 24, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Imagine coming in here talking about a shelved album and the bitch u defending has tons of track that didn't make ANY albums :dead:
What album was Got me good supposed to go on? Ciara probably got a slew of shelved albums :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I forgot "Got Me Good" was from One Woman Army too right?
:dead: this shelved album

Genesis

An album title change is not the same as a SHELVED album  :plzstop:

All eyez on me was only released in one country :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
Quote from: glock on February 25, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
After the storm is an example of a reworked album

Army is an example of a shelved album

Damn this girl is SLOW
!!!!!!!!!!
Because ACTUALLY ATS had alot of AEOM tracks on it. Meanwhile sweat, sorry, and One woman army where nowhere near Ciara. Why she would use OWA on Jackie is beyond me. Ciara is a TERRIBLE artist :dead:
CCCVVBZBZZZZZZZZ
!!!

She really is a shit ass ?artist?

Awful song should?ve never saw the light of day

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
Imagine coming in here talking about a shelved album and the bitch u defending has tons of track that didn't make ANY albums :dead:
What album was Got me good supposed to go on? Ciara probably got a slew of shelved albums :plzstop:
Vvbnxnxnznnxnxnz

RAY7

"just a title change!"
but multiple songs that even had videos
were released from One Woman Army, that are not on Ciara, sooo
more than a title change occurred :dead:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Genesis

Promoting the release of this album, all three singles; including "Sweat" featuring 2 Chainz, "Sorry", and "Got Me Good" were released, when the album was titled One Woman Army.

Never shelved, it was retitled.

Lets see Monica

Though originally expected to be released worldwide, All Eyez on Me received a wide release on October 21, 2002 in Japan only.[5] The set was initially scheduled for a US release in July 2002 and then pushed back to September before setting a November 12 release date[4][6] By the time it was being scheduled for domestic release however, All Eyez on Me had been shelved in the US and become widely available through Internet file-sharing services.[2] In addition, the first single released from the project, "All Eyez on Me" had

GLOCK

Sis had
?Boy outta here?
?Sorry?
?Got me good?
?Sweat?

All first singles vvvbbccbnnn

SHELVED as fuck

RAY7

these Wiki receipts
ubfyggggggggggggggggg
yea One Woman Army was shelved

Genesis

So if a single doesnt make the album, that means the album was shelved?

But monica?s ENTIRE album never saw the light of day out here

This homegirl logic doesnt add up :dead:

GLOCK

Eyez was reworked VVBBBBXBBXBZBBBBNNNN

Army was shelved
Let it go gen