guys I just....HISTORY is being made

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

March 03, 2018, 12:52:48 PM Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:32:56 PM by Vibrant

ya rock muh world.

FlowerBomb

QuoteThe film is based on "true events that took place in the Kingdom of Dahomey, one of the most powerful states of Africa in the 18th and 19th centuries." Davis will play the general of the Amazons, an all-female military unit, who fought with her daughter (Nyong'o) against the French and neighboring tribes who had enslaved their people and attempted to destroy their world.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vibrant on March 03, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
QuoteThe film is based on "true events that took place in the Kingdom of Dahomey, one of the most powerful states of Africa in the 18th and 19th centuries." Davis will play the general of the Amazons, an all-female military unit, who fought with her daughter (Nyong'o) against the French and neighboring tribes who had enslaved their people and attempted to destroy their world.

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

fedswatchin

ya rock muh world.

I love that a lot of these Africa-based teas are popping up.

It's gonna do a lot of good. Especially for us AA's. Get into the motherland. :blessed:

And having big names attached to it will definitely bring in the viewers.

FlowerBomb

QuoteNo date is set yet for the start of the project. Nyong'o is also set to produce and star in a miniseries adaptation of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Americanah. Davis continues to star in the wildly popular How To Get Away With Murder, the fourth season of which begins March 8.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

This is the perfect time for Will Smith to finally film that The Last Pharoah movie that's been serially delayed since 2008

QuoteWill Smith?s latest project, The Last Pharaoh, is expected to be a mega action movie that will be seen by millions around the globe. Smith sits on the top of Hollywood as he represents a generation of action heroes with a great physique, looks, and a unique sense of humor. Newsweek called him the most powerful actor on the planet. He?s got it all.

Will Smith is a natural for the role of Taharqa the Nubian king. Little has been explored about Africa?s Nubia and its kings who played a role thousands of years ago in ruling Egypt. They?re almost forgotten now, especially after Nasser?s government in Egypt relocated them from their villages after building the Aswan Dam. Their unique language and culture is feared to be extinct.

Will Smith?s upcoming movie sheds light on that long forgotten history. Usually Hollywood tackles other pages of Egyptian history already known to people, such as The Ten Commandments, and Cleopatra by Liz Taylor. Cleopatra, the Greek queen, was reduced by Hollywood to a mere vixen who seduced Roman leaders Julius Caesar and Mark Anthony.

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

FlowerBomb

and he doesn't want to do it anymore, they can get Kofi Siriboe to do it. :ohwow:
c'mon selfish kings, do it for the culture.
I'm gonna see if I can get a petition to being some AWARENESS to this

KING BENTLEY.

oh my taper fade is about oto be sliced tf off
:gorlonfire:

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 03, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

bitch I'm shaking  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

imagine the fucking fight scenes

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vibrant on March 03, 2018, 01:30:33 PM
Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 03, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

bitch I'm shaking  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
ssssssssss

This is so groundbreaking!

Like ... I NEVER thought I?d see a hint of colonization shown in movies.

It?s always from th French or British POV and natives have some evil agenda or primitive.

Let?s GO!

H.#.G.*.Z