Ever fell in love with a Str8?

Started by realbrandyfan, March 04, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realbrandyfan

Did it work out? Or Otherwise?

What did you learn?

CHOKE

Cartierline

Not love, but I've crushed on a few straight guys.

It faded away when I got to know them more though.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Cartier on March 04, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

!!!
>>><<
Straight guys are....corny?

Stewie

Quote from: Vibrant on March 04, 2018, 08:17:35 AM
Quote from: Cartier on March 04, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

!!!
>>><<
Straight guys are....corny?

!!!! Very

Ma Lo

Yes it happens but then once you've had enough pain in your dealings with them it becomes surprisingly easy to never want to develop feelings for them again.

Navyman

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on March 04, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
Yes it happens but then once you've had enough pain in your dealings with them it becomes surprisingly easy to never want to develop feelings for them again.

Navyman

Yup, agreed. Would never do that to myself again. That's why I like when y'all actually post gay men in those threads, I don't even crush on Straight guys lie that anymore. I need to at least know I got a chance.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: HUGO on March 04, 2018, 07:54:48 AM
A white man?
:diddraispoot:
Theo actually grew up around a lot of White people so it's understandable.

This is why I say you never know why people are attracted to others and how they ended up with them.

Not everyone ends up with a non-POC because they adjusted the filters on Grindr.

realbrandyfan

Had any of them liked you back but we?re afeaid to make the move to express his feelings?

Did any of them tried to reach out to you on a constant basis when you try to distance yourself?

ya rock muh world.

March 04, 2018, 12:13:23 PM #13 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 12:17:11 PM by southside vicious. (don't get it twisted)
Yeah when I went outside of London to the outer parts of England I was like wow.

I felt like such an outsider. Didn't really feel "safe". I never felt that way before because I mean I grew up in the hood and I live in the most diverse city in America.

I'm amazed you did it, but that's all you knew so you probably didn't really "feel" it.
But it wasn't fun feeling that way. Being the only person of color on a block or the only two POC (myself and a friend) in a restaurant, etc.

It creeped me the fuck out.

Doesn't help that British people are like WHITE WHITE. :plzstop:
Icy blue eyes,blond hair. They're not even the softer/more exotic looking white you'd get in Spain or something.
Felt like I was in the middle of a fucking civil rights movie - at the point where segregation had just ended.  :dead: :dead: :dead:

fresh

I fell in love with a curious str8.

we dated for 2 years, while he had a fianc? that I didn't know about. that mess was intense too. but his fianc? found out and it was some mess. she texted, tweeted, and socially stocked and attacked me. I was so committed to "not outing him" that I didn't respond to her attacks.

he told her some bogus lie, and got her to relax. now they're married, and I'm blocked. lol
idgaf tho.
:plea: