MJ gorl wtf (NSFW)

Started by Young, October 23, 2015, 12:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 01:38:41 AM
Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:26:42 AM
Actually, the main person in Michael's circle that is gay was his dermatologist Arnie Klein (Who I know personally and have been to both of his places, he has one in Beverly Hills and another in Palm Springs. Met his husband as well.) Michael never really had a childhood, think about it. He was never really allowed to be just be a normal kid. His father was relentless. I don't think he was a child molester at all, but he does know about art. And who knows who actually took the photograph. Maybe his brothers were there. Who knows...

b

Gor you always KNOW somebody :plzstop:
:everythingok: FAGGOT, I know a large number of people. NOW know THAT and get the fuck off of my nuts. :uhh:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Young

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: iman on October 23, 2015, 01:39:46 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 01:38:41 AM
Actually, the main person in Michael's circle that is gay was his dermatologist Arnie Klein (Who I know personally and have been to both of his places, he has one in Beverly Hills and another in Palm Springs. Met his husband as well.) Michael never really had a childhood, think about it. He was never really allowed to be just be a normal kid. His father was relentless. I don't think he was a child molester at all, but he does know about art. And who knows who actually took the photograph. Maybe his brothers were there. Who knows...

b

Gor you always KNOW somebody :plzstop:

!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I'm sorry but Jay always be acting like he's in the know :kii: :uhh: "Oh I know so and so!"
Actually, I do know Arnie. I've known him for over 12 years.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

MAY

b

I've actually met Arnie before too at a friend's party in Palm Springs

Young

Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:43:26 AM
Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 01:33:38 AM

Oh wow. Okay this totally excuses his naked nephew in the photo with him; makes the photo really innocent.
No I'm not saying that. But you have to understand in the photography world, there are plenty of photographs that make this look tame. Trust me, you'll see how crazy some photographs are. :uhh: I'm just saying that we don't know what the motives were behind this photograph or who was there. I've always known that Michael was a bit weird. But you have to understand psychologically, Michael seemed more childlike than anything so he probably thought this was something normal to do. Even though most of us on here would see that picture and go :uhh: Michael probably thought it was no big deal. No shade at all but when I first saw that pic years ago I was like :uhh: I felt a bit uncomfortable. That was just too edgy for me and still is.

I know about the business and how gay it is Hun. However both of the people in the photo have common damn sense. This ain't okay.

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 01:49:28 AM

Oh wow. Okay this totally excuses his naked nephew in the photo with him; makes the photo really innocent.
No I'm not saying that. But you have to understand in the photography world, there are plenty of photographs that make this look tame. Trust me, you'll see how crazy some photographs are. :uhh: I'm just saying that we don't know what the motives were behind this photograph or who was there. I've always known that Michael was a bit weird. But you have to understand psychologically, Michael seemed more childlike than anything so he probably thought this was something normal to do. Even though most of us on here would see that picture and go :uhh: Michael probably thought it was no big deal. No shade at all but when I first saw that pic years ago I was like :uhh: I felt a bit uncomfortable. That was just too edgy for me and still is.

I know about the business and how gay it is Hun. However both of the people in the photo have common damn sense. This ain't okay.
I'm not even talking about it being gay. I'm talking about the totally weird and edgy shit that's done. Even behind the scenes and stuff. Ch.... That's why Abercrombie and Fitch got into a lot of trouble. Ch... the stuff that went on behind the scenes of those photo shoots. :uhh: That's all I can say.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

October 23, 2015, 01:55:01 AM #52 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:57:18 AM by Jay.
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 01:49:24 AM
b

:uhh: Oh really? How tall is he then? Don't worry, I'll wait. Because I know exactly how tall he is and know a bit too much to know about him. With and without clothes on that's all I'll say about that. :heyddy:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Young

Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:54:15 AM

I'm not even talking about it being gay. I'm talking about the totally weird and edgy shit that's done. Even behind the scenes and stuff. Ch.... That's why Abercrombie and Fitch got into a lot of trouble. Ch... the stuff that went on behind the scenes of those photo shoots. :uhh: That's all I can say.

Ohhh okay...we're talking about this photo tho.

RekeRig

Childlike! 

Boy, I still wasn't inhaling my cousins fuckin pubes :uhh:

MAY

Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:55:01 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 01:49:24 AM
b

Oh really? How tall is he then?

I wouldn't know because he's in a wheelchair.

He's always flanked by some burly ass bears, whom he hires for their "services".

He also tips around in a Rolls Royce regularly.

Anythng else?

:nowgorl:

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 01:55:51 AM
Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:54:15 AM

Ohhh okay...we're talking about this photo tho.
Did you read everything that I wrote in the first post regarding the way I felt about the picture myself?
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"