Jazmine on why she doesn't sing songs from her 2nd album

Started by RekeRig, October 23, 2015, 08:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

@ 6:40

just thought that was interesting. "i was singin loud and HIGH. those songs are HARD to do"

:dead:

Brandy gets dragged for saying that about certain songs so this was funny to see sddd i thought she was the only vocalist that said shit like that.

AIDS!

Hugo

Lazarus

Stewie

Gilgamesh.

Kindred and I spoke about this just after Luv Me Back came out. If you listen to her earlier stuff,  almost all of it is in a tenor key,  even on her debut,  it's interesting to hear her talk about it.

RekeRig

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 23, 2015, 08:54:35 AM
Kindred and I spoke about this just after Luv Me Back came out. If you listen to her earlier stuff,  almost all of it is in a tenor key,  even on her debut,  it's interesting to hear her talk about it.
!!!  maybe she wanted to prove she could sing higher and all that

but teenage Jazmine kinda stayed in a comfortable sweet spot, vocally

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 23, 2015, 08:54:35 AM
I remember a big thread with multiple people noticing the higher key on "Holding Me Down" and how it didn't sound as pleasant
But IDK I mean "Excuse Me", "In Vain" etc are some of her best vocals to me

Gilgamesh.

I'm sure hangin with Maurys screaming ass had something to do with it :everythingok:

Zankou.

I wasn't too bothered that she didn't sing too many songs from the second album, although I love it.

She did Famous and that's one of my absolute favorites from her

.betterwiseup

Muthaknows done moved up! I remember him from the Maryluvs board.