OTR II

Started by Boomz, March 12, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Is this mess coming before her album?

:uhh:

Navyman

If they got a duet album dropping before this, I may check it out.

LOONA.

Quote from: Zabi. on March 12, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
Apparently Nicki is on their collab album  :stressed:

I can't wait to go to their concert this summer! I loved the first OTR tour back in 2014.

H

Boomz

Quote from: Andrais. on March 12, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
Is this mess coming before her album?

:uhh:

!!!

I'm gonna be irritated if so

BAPHOMET.

Feeling completely indifferent about Bey for the first time. "Top Off" was so horrifying.
I have no faith in this tour or album (?) and that song she chose for that video clip literally made me sick.

Im not rushing to buy a ticket UNTIL I hear a new album. Joint or solo. I def' don't wanna hear Camel and Beys 444/Lemonade mashup.

d

peace.

Zabi.

Zabi.

With the joint album coming in 2018 and Lion King coming in 2019, I wonder when we're going to get a solo Bey mess
:guys:

Cowgirl

I can?t wait for this tour and I know it?s going to be amazing!!!

#Mu7

Quote from: Zabi. on March 12, 2018, 11:22:46 AM
With the joint album coming in 2018 and Lion King coming in 2019, I wonder when we're going to get a solo Bey mess
:guys:

hopefully there will be a destinys children reunion before these bitches get in their 40s.

LordB

They could have kept this.

I?ll check her out again next solo mess.

Cowgirl

Fuck all of yew. I hope you stay home then see the clips later and regret not going. I?ll be there and I?m gonna have a good fucking time.

#Mu7

March 12, 2018, 11:32:48 AM #27 Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 11:33:41 AM by Mu
Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
Fuck all of yew. I hope you stay home then see the clips later and regret not going. I?ll be there and I?m gonna have a good fucking time.

its gonna be a good damn time. nobody can deny the lady tears a fucking stage to shreds!  :plzstop:
and as long as they dont try to force me to buy the album and tickets at the same time i will be happy. i dont want to support in that manner, i hate this rapper shit she doing lately.

RAY7

Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
!!!

Boomz

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on March 12, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
Feeling completely indifferent about Bey for the first time. "Top Off" was so horrifying.
I have no faith in this tour or album (?) and that song she chose for that video clip literally made me sick.

Im not rushing to buy a ticket UNTIL I hear a new album. Joint or solo. I def' don't wanna hear Camel and Beys 444/Lemonade mashup.

d

peace.

What the...