OTR II

Started by Boomz, March 12, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Yaaaasy n what not

Rxxf

They need a break.

And kii at them using this stale ass go-to reggae song.  There's better ones.
BRANDY

Eternal Bell

Annie

March 12, 2018, 04:29:08 PM #63 Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 04:29:30 PM by Annie
This is literally deja vu
And Crazy in Love, Drunk In love, Lift off and Deja Vu were cute but this same old On the Run concept gets boring

/.\

Kurama

I legit planned on going to see her this year but I really don't wanna see Jay-z.

Maybe next time.

🦚

Beyonc? will be officially credited on the Hot 100 as "B" for her feature on DJ Khaled's "Top Off".

N.

Bey stays in mess.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Marilyn

Bey always drop this shit during tax season :kii:

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on March 12, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
Feeling completely indifferent about Bey for the first time. "Top Off" was so horrifying.
I have no faith in this tour or album (?) and that song she chose for that video clip literally made me sick.

Im not rushing to buy a ticket UNTIL I hear a new album. Joint or solo. I def' don't wanna hear Camel and Beys 444/Lemonade mashup.

d

peace.
:stressed:

Baby.  I missed you but yea ..  i forgot they?d be clearly mashing those two albums together as well 

It could be done creatively and like a battle/story of sorts but eh

Cowgirl

This thread puts me in a bad mood. I don?t wanna hear ANY of you fags praising later down the line.

:melmel:

Young

I really hope they release a joint album mess

Or I don?t see the point

No shade

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on March 12, 2018, 07:19:21 PM
I really hope they release a joint album mess

Or I don?t see the point

No shade
!!

Let?s keep it light girls!!

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on March 12, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
Feeling completely indifferent about Bey for the first time. "Top Off" was so horrifying.
I have no faith in this tour or album (?) and that song she chose for that video clip literally made me sick.

Im not rushing to buy a ticket UNTIL I hear a new album. Joint or solo. I def' don't wanna hear Camel and Beys 444/Lemonade mashup.

d

peace.
also, this is the first time i can honestly say the visual, even though it?s just a preview, seems thrown together and very last minute. I know it?s a continuation, but i always expect her to outdo herself in that area first and foremost. This didn?t excite me at all

But i think most of us will go up for the new joint album when it comes. I think it?s better than any of those Khaled songs but we?ll see

Young

n

Yeah I?m a bit nervous

Cowgirl

The Khaled songs were little appetizers to get us ready for this album guys.

Kaeli.

I would be ok with a joint album if this was like 2011, when Jay Z wasn't complete TRASH

but he's been ass for a minute now. Don't wanna hear him gargling all over a Bey mess. gross