Started by BranLover, October 23, 2015, 09:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Stewie on October 24, 2015, 12:05:17 AM
Quote from: SCOTTland on October 24, 2015, 12:02:34 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 23, 2015, 09:17:00 PM
Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 09:14:55 PM
They should get Countess instead. Lol

omf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would actually tune in.

Right cause I damn sure don't watch now

bbb ur so ratchet
i bet if the love and hip girls were hosting you would tune in  :caramelapple:
Sdddddddddddd

I think my bby Sctty just needs some more down ass bitches on the panel, that's all

Young

Quote from: FINE. on October 24, 2015, 12:06:26 AM
Quote from: Young on October 24, 2015, 12:04:41 AM
Tamera just has that natural SOMETHING..and inner beauty about her
A radiance if you will..
[instagram]
[/instagram]
!!!!!!

It's her eyes. She has a natural "smize"

:stressed:

Stewie

Quote from: FINE. on October 24, 2015, 12:03:55 AM
Yeah can't stand her. I would say Monique could replace her but I don't think anyone would be able to get a word in.

i was thinking monique too ....but she's too old for this crew.....
countess would be good

Herb.

Young

I mean does the moderator have to be fat or something? Lol

What about Ghan or Kelly Rowland or Michelle

Herb.

what about mon

she can show everyone those damn DMs she saw
then follow it up with a bible scripture

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 11:56:40 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2015, 11:50:06 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on October 23, 2015, 11:09:32 PM
Tia is so much prettier
Tamera is gorgeous too, but yea Tia >>>

It just always seems like Tam' is a bit jealous of Tia. She always tries to differentiate and separate herself from Tia in a very hurtful/heartless way. Like on their show when Tamera was saying she doesnt feel like they're "identical" twins and went n got those tests done and everything. "Honestly... I kinda hope we arent". Tia was so hurt and confused.  :uhh: And Tamera always tries to make it seem like she's so much closer to other people than Tia. UGH..... fuck her.

When I think about their reality show, I kinda stop fucking using Tamera again.

I think it's the other way around.
Tia clearly has a more dominant and confident personality and kinda uses that to her advantage. Tamera just wanted to find her own voice.

I remember Tia saying how she used Tamera when she was unhappy because she use to go out, party and drink and mess all the time with Tia. 

Tamera seems like the most grounded and pure spirited one.
Tia seems like she just wants fame.
I remember that episode. Tia was only saying she loved that side of Tamera and wanted to see more of that back. And of course Tam' went on a big fucking rant and was saying "you don't know me at all! That's not the real me!" She's so.... Tia didn't even mean it like that.

And there was an episode when Tia booked ANOTHER role and Tam' was acting like her usual self so Tia flat out fucking ASKED "are you jealous?...it's ok if you are..."

:sevynstreeter:

I SCREAMED!!!!!!! SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FINE.

Quote from: Stewie on October 24, 2015, 12:08:29 AM
Quote from: FINE. on October 24, 2015, 12:03:55 AM
Yeah can't stand her. I would say Monique could replace her but I don't think anyone would be able to get a word in.

i was thinking monique too ....but she's too old for this crew.....
countess would be good
loni ain't no spring chicken her damn self

BAPHOMET.

Monique and Loni are about the same age. Like 3 years I think.

omg. It makes it even sadder for her to be acting this way.

Stewie

Quote from: Herbie on October 24, 2015, 12:09:46 AM
n

is loni in her 20s

nnnn she has a youthful personality though

monique acts like a 50 something year old..

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Stewie on October 24, 2015, 12:15:04 AM
Quote from: Herbie on October 24, 2015, 12:09:46 AM
n

is loni in her 20s

nnnn she has a youthful personality though

monique acts like a 50 something year old..
g

She isn't?

Herb.

Quote from: Trey on October 24, 2015, 12:13:00 AM
Tia is so much prettier

It just always seems like Tam' is a bit jealous of Tia. She always tries to differentiate and separate herself from Tia in a very hurtful/heartless way. Like on their show when Tamera was saying she doesnt feel like they're "identical" twins and went n got those tests done and everything. "Honestly... I kinda hope we arent". Tia was so hurt and confused.  :uhh: And Tamera always tries to make it seem like she's so much closer to other people than Tia. UGH..... fuck her.

Tia clearly has a more dominant and confident personality and kinda uses that to her advantage. Tamera just wanted to find her own voice.

I remember Tia saying how she used Tamera when she was unhappy because she use to go out, party and drink and mess all the time with Tia. 

I remember that episode. Tia was only saying she loved that side of Tamera and wanted to see more of that back. And of course Tam' went on a big fucking rant and was saying "you don't know me at all! That's not the real me!" She's so.... Tia didn't even mean it like that.

And there was an episode when Tia booked ANOTHER role and Tam' was acting like her usual self so Tia flat out fucking ASKED "are you jealous?...it's ok if you are..."

lol

sibling rivalry. i can imagine that being twins, the rivalry can be escalated way beyond the level of normal siblings. especially considering that both of them started on the same platform, in the same industry. comparison is unavoidable.

Young

Tia is so much prettier

Sedddddddddddddddd

I mean she should know her sister tho. If she's not someone who usually is out drinking and partying why are u trying to persuade her?

I remember that episode too. It involved singing which is something Tamera likes doing. Tamera at that time was going through things because she wasn't booking any roles. I think she was kinda jealous

n

But overall Tam>>>

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Young on October 24, 2015, 12:17:58 AM
Tia is so much prettier

Sedddddddddddddddd

Tamera at that time was going through things because she wasn't booking any roles. I think she was kinda jealous

n

g

And she's still fucking not. Tia KEEPS a job.

:letsmessfag:

Young

Tamera is more relevant lolz

Being on a daytime talk show >> nick at night