They really need to replace Loni

Started by BranLover, October 23, 2015, 09:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

G

Is she? She's barely noticeable. The gorls won't even let ha get a word in. Loud selves.

Young

Quote from: Trey on October 24, 2015, 12:25:06 AM
G

Is she? She's barely noticeable. The gorls won't even let ha get a word in. Loud selves.

Yeach she has more followers and stuff  :feelinmyself:

GLOCK

Monique isn't likable anymore
:dead:
Have y'all watched her interviews lately?
She's COLD :dead:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2015, 09:24:06 PM
Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
Not too much Guys

Loni is a good person. She's clearly unhappy about something and tries to refrain from being vulnerable and will run to a joke and it ends up being unfunny.

But other than that she brings comedic relief and she's a great moderator
I knew u were gonna come in with this shit. She's not a great moderator. She over talks people only to tell those stale ass jokes.  She refrains from being "REAL"  and tries to cover up with jokes. If ur gonna limit yourself to jokes atleast be fckn funny.  Get RID of this damn whale

Lmaoooooooo omg

Now i ride wit my big ghuls all day but sometimes she just reaches for a ki with everything andnits like real commedienns have decent timing and know how and when to do it not just  oh ya dad died? Well i kinda like my men dead (forced chuckle) but :everythingok: like smh

I thought sheryl underwood was forcing jokes a bit on the talk but shes really funny with hers usually

But tamar is the comic relief of the show lol just being ha self

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Herb.

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 24, 2015, 12:27:44 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2015, 09:24:06 PM
Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
Not too much Guys

Loni is a good person. She's clearly unhappy about something and tries to refrain from being vulnerable and will run to a joke and it ends up being unfunny.

But other than that she brings comedic relief and she's a great moderator
I knew u were gonna come in with this shit. She's not a great moderator. She over talks people only to tell those stale ass jokes.  She refrains from being "REAL"  and tries to cover up with jokes. If ur gonna limit yourself to jokes atleast be fckn funny.  Get RID of this damn whale

oh ya dad died? Well i kinda like my men dead (forced chuckle) but :everythingok: like smh

kp[0jm[jom[o[j
oj[m
o[o[[o[ojo[j
[jmojojo

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Young on October 24, 2015, 12:26:40 AM
Quote from: Trey on October 24, 2015, 12:25:06 AM
G

Yeach she has more followers and stuff  :feelinmyself:
h

STUNNA GOD

Monique is way too dominant n old school anyway. It wouldn't last a week. Count is honestly perfect.

Miranda

Miranda

Quote from: Stewie on October 23, 2015, 09:35:57 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on October 23, 2015, 09:29:44 PM
Do you guys remember when Boris Kodjoe called her a fat in German

yeah he really came off as an asshole....i was very surprised he got away with that without getting lashed on social media......

I don't think he actually said fat. But something along those lines.

Miranda

Miranda

They are dry as fuck without Loni tho

BranLover

Quote from: Trey on October 24, 2015, 12:31:55 AM
Monique is way too dominant n old school anyway. It wouldn't last a week. Count is honestly perfect.

!!!!!
That would be cute for her career too.

Miranda

they have to at least ride out for 4, 5 season til people leave, otherwise the show would fall apart.

Gilgamesh.

Do the twins get work outside of their reality show? The only thing I've seen either of them in is "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?" sss

Zankou.

D

Tia has a show called instant mom. It's crap tho