What was your first experience doing edibles like?

Started by Beau, March 18, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

I was in San Fran couple weeks ago and spent $200 on edibles and was there for four days.   Let?s just say I was fucking stuck the entire time.   The body high is something else

KippDaddy

Quote from: Paradiso. on March 18, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
High all day?

No ma?am

The entire day like go to bed and wake up and still be fucking high

Kalifornia.

It's fun but you gotta be careful how much you eat. That's the problem with edibles. Sometimes you don't know how much to eat. They take like an hour to hit. So some people get anxious and eat more because they think it's not working. Then it all hits at once and the ride begins :dead:

Kalifornia.

March 18, 2018, 09:12:04 PM #18 Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 09:12:33 PM by StarKitty
I usually just smoke. I hate the taste of weed, plus the high wears off faster.

Sinpool

The girls who have told me about dabs on the other hand.

I wanna try but they talk like it makes you high for a damns week.

b7

I?m not a smoker so i thought about trying it but i doubt i will. lol I?ll likely chicken out

I just can?t afford to be high to that extent  :uhh:  people be knocked tf out for hours sddddd

But if i have a free week or at least a couple days off, i can?t lie I?m definitely curious

Young

Admin

Quote from: Eternal Bell on March 18, 2018, 06:44:15 PM
where i can get this

do aldi have em
Yes, but without marijuana. You have to adds it yourself. Sprinkle it on top. :howfestive:

FlowerBomb

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on March 18, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
My friend and I split a rice krispy treat. I immediately went to sleep and woke up dizzy as fuck erlhjdsvkb then we went and did karaoke.

But MY SECOND TIME! It was 3 of us and we split a brownie (I think), and when I tell you that I was high for a FULL 24 hours! I could barely lift my head up!
yea no thanks Sndndndndnfnnf  :uhh:

And some of the girls hallucinate and shit

b7

Quote from: Nashawn18 on March 18, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
Man I ate that shit and was I. The bed under the covers all day  :plzstop: I said never again shit fucked me up
ndncnc

C
C
C

C

fresh

I ate an entire brownie, and thru up and was high for 24 hours. I had to call in sick to work. it was a MESS. :uhh:

now I just eat the jolly ranchers, they're less potent than the brownies.

b7

Quote from: fresh on March 19, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
I ate an entire brownie, and thru up and was high for 24 hours. I had to call in sick to work. it was a MESS. :uhh:

now I just eat the jolly ranchers, they're less potent than the brownies.
wait

It made you vomit? Ch