Mandie has a breakdown over Khia's revamped show

Started by 4 fucking k, March 24, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

March 24, 2018, 06:14:32 AM #1 Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:15:13 AM by Eternal Bell
GBNM VMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,.BTEV/

all tht 'sister' mess went out tha window it seem

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

see.. when you do clownery

the clown comes back to... fuck you...

in your sewer booty!

4 fucking k

Quote from: herbie on March 24, 2018, 06:28:48 AM
Khia's butthurt over her Insta being shut down. She usually resorts to some ghetto hood violence threats and revenge when she's really been backed into a corner.

She did the same when they came for those bastard kids and grandkids of hers. "Niggas are asking me where people live at so they can run up!!!"

Khia ain't really about that life though. And neither of any of those butch queens she hangs out with.

n

Khia isn't butthurt at all :plzstop: are we watching the same thing? If she was butthurt she would've reacted differently but instead she's bettering her platform and moving forward. Unlike Mandie. Who's the bothered one in this situation. He's mad that she's actually changing her show up and booking a venue, etc.

It should never get to the point of trying to pull up on somebody. Especially a man pulling up on a woman is grounds for calling 12 tbqfh.

CHOKE

I mean that?s how real girls fight, they?re dirty

Don?t start crying now sissy

:cheerup:

LiiVE

Khia's butthurt over her Insta being shut down. She usually resorts to some ghetto hood violence threats and revenge when she's really been backed into a corner.

She did the same when they came for those bastard kids and grandkids of hers. "Niggas are asking me where people live at so they can run up!!!"

Khia ain't really about that life though. And neither of any of those butch queens she hangs out with.
pretty much
Khia is scary fr fr. I  still think about when deelishes confronted her and she CLAMED tf up, and definitely stopped being the same outspoken khia that  we always get to see.  :kii:

4 fucking k

scary!

Mandie is a MAN. What woman wants to fight with a man? NONE

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: herbie on March 24, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
Quote from: element on March 24, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

It should never get to the point of trying to pull up on somebody.
You're 100% right.

Which is why Khia should never make comments about knowing where people and their mothers live.

Maddie wasn't somewhere talking about pulling up on people. That's seems to be Khia's go-to when she's really been hit where it hurts.
sis why are you even wasting your time lol

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

I'm crying

MANdy is losing it

I gotta watch the video Khia did with Michelle. That must've sent him into a frenzy.     

:plzstop:

LiiVE

Hbbbb so khia is back to filming in somebody else?s shit? Wonder how long this will last

4 fucking k

Freemala Harris

Quote from: herbie on March 24, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
Quote from: element on March 24, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

It should never get to the point of trying to pull up on somebody.
You're 100% right.

Which is why Khia should never make comments about knowing where people and their mothers live.

Maddie wasn't somewhere talking about pulling up on people. That's seems to be Khia's go-to when she's really been hit where it hurts.

Yeah after that subtle 'I know where your momma lives' threat I knew things were getting real

I hope this doesn't end in blows or shots over some internet beef  :omgwatshappening: