Is Amber stupid?

Started by Herb., October 24, 2015, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: iman on October 24, 2015, 09:27:57 PM
No different from gay man lusting after straight men. It's denial and thinking they could somehow make the guy like them but lemme just...

You're right, tbh. I can see admiring a straight guy's sex appeal or just overall gorgeousness.
But to FAWN over someone when there's no chance in hell.  :dead:

Boomz

Quote from: Herbie on October 24, 2015, 09:57:04 PM
this conversation with his sisters is definitely real.

awwwwwww. poor Miles :stressed: omg

!!!

The only real mess that happened this season. I wanted to jump thru the tv and hold him.  :'(

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on October 24, 2015, 09:59:58 PM

!!!

The only real mess that happened this season. I wanted to jump thru the tv and hold him.  :'(
!!

Like, why did it have to be such a sad situation
this is the stuff many black men have to face, and it's all a cycle in our community
because of the absence of THEIR father, which is in no part HIS fault, his sisters look to HIM to be the "man" of the household. which entails being heterosexual and fathering children.

why must he bear that responsibility and feel bad for being himself?
that scene disgusted me, but I'm glad they ended it with lending him support. because I was about to drag both them bitches.

Boomz

Quote from: Herbie on October 24, 2015, 10:03:47 PM

!!!

!!

this is the stuff many black men have to face, and it's all a cycle in our community
because of the absence of THEIR father, which is in no part HIS fault, his sisters look to HIM to be the "man" of the household. which entails being heterosexual and fathering children.

that scene disgusted me, but I'm glad they ended it with lending him support. because I was about to drag both them bitches.

Preach bby

:stressed:

iman

!!! I felt so bad for him. That was a deep hurt cry like he finally let go of the weight on his shoulders :stressed: I hate seeing men cry so that made me tear up. :stressed: It's so sad how he felt like he let down his family.

I feel like VH1 edited out A LOT of that scene tho  :plzstop:

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on October 24, 2015, 10:09:35 PM

!!!

!!

Preach bby

:stressed:
:damselindistress:

iman

!!!

!!

d

They said that he was the only male in their family so they were hoping he would have kids and a family. And honestly that is what every family wants for the males in their family. Someone to pass down their family name. I think their feelings are justified. At least they accepted him at the end.

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 24, 2015, 10:25:22 PM

!!!

!!

d

They said that he was the only male in their family so they were hoping he would have kids and a family. And honestly that is what every family wants for the males in their family. Someone to pass down their family name. I think their feelings are justified. At least they accepted him at the end.
But that, to me, just circles back to the ignorance people have when it comes to assuming that gay men will not have kids. How do they know all of his plans simply by knowing his sexual orientation? Yes one could argue that his admittance of homosexuality would imply that kids are out of the question, since two men cannot bare kids with one another....

Their feelings may be justified in that sense but that does not negate the fact that they are unfairly handing expectations to him based on situations in their household which were out of his control. Many of the phrases used clearly show their disdain for this "lifestyle" he's "chosen".

"We don't want you going down this road". (Implying that this is a chosen route, as opposed to an innate desire.)
"We have MORALS". (Implying that gay men do not?)
"Does this mean 'forget God'?"

This is why so many black men are on the downlow in our community because of these unfairly hypermasculine expectations that our community places on them. Sure, they gave him the "oh we support you anyway lolz" mess at the end, but only after making him feel like some sort of alien.

Sitting there crying as if this is some tragedy. Ignorance rubs me the wrong way

RekeRig

now that was real

RekeRig

Quote from: iman on October 24, 2015, 10:21:12 PM

!!! I felt so bad for him. That was a deep hurt cry like he finally let go of the weight on his shoulders :stressed: I hate seeing men cry so that made me tear up. :stressed: It's so sad how he felt like he let down his family.

I feel like VH1 edited out A LOT of that scene tho  :plzstop:
:kii:

I know they dragged him to hell, literally in that kitchen

RekeRig

This fucking thread title

:plzstop:

SUPREME

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 24, 2015, 09:31:43 PM
That shit looks beyond fake.

Not convinced by her running out the doctor's office like she had just saw a roach or kelly price naked or something...

sddddddddddd

RekeRig

October 24, 2015, 11:27:46 PM #29 Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:28:04 PM by RIG
Yea when she dropped to the ground, covered her eyes and started kicking up her legs sdddddddd plea'