Kelly had to have felt some kinda way at the time...

Started by Kalifornia., March 27, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: MARS. on March 29, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
didn't kelly perform after beyonce though?
exactly
and she came back afterwards and they all danced together to Kelly?s song

AIDS

and yeah why should beyonce care about what Kelly sounds live if they're both performing solo. Kelly had been in the music industry just as long as Beyonce. If she didn't have the sense to prerecord then that's her own damn fault

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2018, 11:51:38 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 29, 2018, 08:10:45 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on March 29, 2018, 02:04:33 AM
Every time Kelly came out, Bey would be right on her heels.  I remember Kelly did a pre-performance of Like That at the BET Awards, like she was opening up for Bey.  Way to highlight the differences.  :guys:
that was so fucked up :plzstop: :plzstop:
ncncnncncn PERIOD

If u wanna be Beyonc? and control everything then that?s fine, but don?t leave that girl hanging out there to sing live on her own, knowing u hopped in a studio and recorded ur own shit for the night nfnfnfnncncnfnnfnfn
I doubt Bey had anything to do with whether Kelly sang live or not :dead:
It didn?t make much of a difference anyway Like This isn?t really a big vocal song anyway, it?s like talk-singing

Genesis

Bey is so selfish and a bad friend. Why didnt she force kelly?s GROWN ass to actually go to rehersals to sharpen her skills?
:plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Scuse yew but bey was in the middle of a tour and keelly was debuting the song live

There is a difference

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: MARS. on March 29, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
and yeah why should beyonce care about what Kelly sounds live if they're both performing solo. Kelly had been in the music industry just as long as Beyonce. If she didn't have the sense to prerecord then that's her own damn fault
of course

I?m just saying u know Bey is the only reason Kelly was able to get on that stage in the first place ssddddd she should?ve been like sis ...

She knows the girl didn?t have a backbone. As her bestie at the time, idk ..  I?d say something. Friendly suggestions lol

b7

Quote from: AYR on March 29, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2018, 11:51:38 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 29, 2018, 08:10:45 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on March 29, 2018, 02:04:33 AM
Every time Kelly came out, Bey would be right on her heels.  I remember Kelly did a pre-performance of Like That at the BET Awards, like she was opening up for Bey.  Way to highlight the differences.  :guys:
that was so fucked up :plzstop: :plzstop:
ncncnncncn PERIOD

If u wanna be Beyonc? and control everything then that?s fine, but don?t leave that girl hanging out there to sing live on her own, knowing u hopped in a studio and recorded ur own shit for the night nfnfnfnncncnfnnfnfn
I doubt Bey had anything to do with whether Kelly sang live or not :dead:
It didn?t make much of a difference anyway Like This isn?t really a big vocal song anyway, it?s like talk-singing
well yea Kelly wasn?t good on her own anyway, and of course I?m halfway joking about it

It wasn?t sabotage or anything but damn. Bey made sure her vocal was tf recorded, do u hear me? :ki: every ounce of it

And Kelly running out and up the stairs huffing and puffing before she made it to the stage. Jesus

b7

Quote from: Genesis on March 29, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
Bey is so selfish and a bad friend. Why didnt she force kelly?s GROWN ass to actually go to rehersals to sharpen her skills?
ndndnffnfg i was joking but yea

She should?ve pulled her into the same studio to record lol

Scott.

March 29, 2018, 01:25:40 PM #158 Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 01:25:59 PM by Scott.
The last album Kelly released, K. Michelle and Tamar were outselling her first week sales, so it?s crazy to me cause Kelly was on all these big hip hop records doing hooks and all that

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Lol the drive to blame beyonce for kelly is hilarious

The studio wasnt the problem

Kelly just didnt care enough to work at it

And now shes stuck

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 29, 2018, 01:30:00 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Lol the drive to blame beyonce for kelly is hilarious

The studio wasnt the problem

Kelly just didnt care enough to work at it

And now shes stuck
Kelly used to sound so damn good before that Ms. kelly era. Live, especially.   

I?m still confused about the bad habit praise to this day. The change in her tone .. ch

Give me a second and i can blame bey for that as well
  :butwait!:

MelMel

ssw4919

Quote from: Genesis on March 29, 2018, 10:13:03 AM
Blame matthew and then blame bey for kelly?s bad taste in music and her laziness

Its getting old

I definitely blame her for some stuff.  But she was certainly put at a disadvantage.  Purposely.

ssw4919