So this is the current state of rap huh?

Started by BAPHOMET., March 29, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

d

idk I could never relate to older rappers, I just got down to the music.

These new rappers remind me of the guys I hang with d. Just loud obnoxious and gay for no reason.

BAPHOMET.

yummy

And if we're talking about anyone changing the look of hip hop, that distinction belongs to Kanye. He's really the one who came and shaked shit up, wearing those tight ass polo button ups, rapping about Jesus, denouncing materialism (while also bragging about his own), ushering in the emo sound that Cudi and Travis Scott became famous for etc; He birthed an entire generation.

Sinpool

like this is...a LOOK that I can get behind

They all dress and act like Rihanna now.

b7

Sinpool

Like he just looks like he's about to whine it tf out to work/Pon De Replay/Man Down right here tbhon

b7

GRAND

March 30, 2018, 03:49:28 AM #38 Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:50:05 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Rap has always been a mess  :plzstop:

It was about backing that ass up almost 20 years ago

Hip hop should always be separated but we don't have much of that now outside of Kendrick and J Cole

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2018, 09:52:09 PM
Yea the sound itself has always been multi dimensional IMO, and ever changing and evolving but now what Hip hop LOOKS like is the thing that?s really grinding the old heads gears sssssd

!!!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Young thug really paved a way for these girls

GRAND

And he's still telling niggas he loves them on Instagram ccxxxxcccccccccccc

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 29, 2018, 09:55:29 PM
And if we're talking about anyone changing the look of hip hop, that distinction belongs to Kanye. He's really the one who came and shaked shit up, wearing those tight ass polo button ups, rapping about Jesus, denouncing materialism (while also bragging about his own), ushering in the emo sound that Cudi and Travis Scott became famous for etc; He birthed an entire generation.
praise King

b7

Quote from: herbie on March 29, 2018, 10:03:05 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2018, 10:01:04 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on March 29, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

bcncncnc c  c c

This Aided mug
:stressed:

He?s so sweet tho
Uzi is beaut' :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: so adorb!!! i wanna hug him.

i think kang was just havin a bad day, month etc.

now wait

:ohwow:

He?s Beaut? here