z

Started by Young, October 25, 2015, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

z
October 25, 2015, 06:19:57 PM Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 06:31:48 PM by Young

iman

RekeRig

Ain't nobody headin to that section. I think we should do what we've always done. Let the threads build until they get dry and then move em there for the fans that don't really post here and wanna catch up

Young

Quote from: RIG on October 25, 2015, 06:21:14 PM
Ain't nobody headin to that section. I think we should do what we've always done. Let the threads build until they get dry and then move em there for the fans that don't really post here and wanna catch up

I agree with that. Squi' wanted me to enforce that rule; but okay I think that's best too. Let it build in hea and when it dries up, move it

Herb.

:omgwatshappening:

is this payback for that monica petition mess

i ain't havin it

Young

RekeRig

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 06:24:18 PM
:omgwatshappening:

is this payback for that monica petition mess

i ain't havin it
bsbdddddddf he told me bran was a flop in private, if I recall correctly

I was mad at the time and agreed tho

Young

sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd

Young

dcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdcdc

Cant wait till Nov. 1 tbh

Admin

Quote from: Young on October 25, 2015, 06:24:14 PM

I agree with that. Squi' wanted me to enforce that rule; but okay I think that's best too. Let it build in hea and when it dries up, move it
Nah, you misunderstood. They can stay in GD, but after 3 or 4 days, they can be moved to the Bran section so they don't SINK in GD.

Young

Quote from: squid on October 25, 2015, 06:30:12 PM
Quote from: Young on October 25, 2015, 06:24:14 PM

Nah, you misunderstood. They can stay in GD, but after 3 or 4 days, they can be moved to the Bran section so they don't SINK in GD.

ohhhhhhhh okay.

got it

Admin

Oh, and Monica threads are NOT exempt from deletion