RayJ. Featuring Brandy leaking soon?

Started by yearofbrandy, April 07, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

April 07, 2018, 11:13:29 AM Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 06:16:51 PM by 1RIG
I know somebody that has it and I?m trying my hardest to get them to leak it lol. He thinking about lol. Also I heard some other people got it to but keeping it on lock. We need it please!!!!! We deserve it damn it Lol

Buy The Stars✨

Girl you gonna get these fags  all riled up when it DOESNT leak

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on April 07, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
s

nah nobody cares anymore. he can actually keep it or just let you listen in private tbh sis :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

DrewBabyLove

April 07, 2018, 11:26:25 AM #3 Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:26:54 AM by KingDrewLove
I have it but it aint worth leaking. The song isnt something you'll keep listening to. And it's Ray Js song ft Bran

HUGO

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 07, 2018, 11:17:37 AM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on April 07, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
s

nah nobody cares anymore. he can actually keep it or just let you listen in private tbh sis :dead:

:plzstop:

fresh

Bbbbbb

Y?all be so thirsty and gassing these nobodies up cause they got a snippet or a song.
Ch... when it releases it will if it don?t, it don?t.

Get off these niggas nut sac for a piece of ?exclusive? tea dddddddd

:melmel:

TogetherAgain

The snippets were dope. Someone please DM it to me.

DrewBabyLove

April 07, 2018, 11:47:58 AM #8 Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:49:06 AM by KingDrewLove
Right. It's really not THAT deep. I thought it leaked awhile ago though... or that he would release it soon because more people started to get it and share it but at least everyone that has the song isnt leaking it online. That's cool. Its definitely been floating around for like 4-6 months.

DrewBabyLove

And the other tracked "Edible High" came with Role Model. Role Model is the better song of the two.

yearofbrandy

RAY7

It?s not like there?s a shortage of Bran music out recently
so whatever

FlowerBomb