VIDEO NICKI GETS EMOTIONAL SPEAKING ON THE QUVAO/CARDI MESS

Started by Heated🔥, April 13, 2018, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

April 13, 2018, 02:01:56 AM Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:05:57 AM by Barbie Tingz.

i dont see nothing wrong with what she said.

Heated🔥

THIS WAS VERY GENUINE AND TRUTHFUL.
PPL REALLY TRY TO PAINT HER AS THE BAD GUY ALL THE TIME.

Eternal Bell

April 13, 2018, 02:12:15 AM #2 Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:12:31 AM by Eternal Bell
im not gonna hate on her for a few hours while i fake luv cardi for a bit

so yea
shes lookin real crute hea
luv her genuine emotions comin' out!

Zabi.

Wait, what did she say that was wrong?

n

The way the Cardi's made it seem in the thread yesterday like she bashed Quavo and Cardi  :kii:

Drais getcha ass in here fag :woohoo:

fresh

Wowowowowowo

this shit was sooo blown out of proportion.
queen was being honest and genuine.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

this fucking QUEEN.

Drogon

Annie

She is so confused
She thinks everyone is coming for her

/.\

Drogon

Quote from: Annie on April 13, 2018, 02:36:24 AM
She is so confused

Cardi only addressed that verse when asked about IT.

Annie

Quote from: FM on April 13, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
Quote from: Annie on April 13, 2018, 02:36:24 AM
She is so confused

Cardi only addressed that verse when asked about IT.
That DJ was too excited, asked Cardi for all the dirt and Cardi basically said I don?t know her like that
It wasn?t a real collaboration. They didn?t even shoot the vid together..
there must be something about Cardi taking Tokyo that is pissing her off. I bet Nicki is scared he will spill all the behind the scenes mess. We?ve all seen her treat Saf? as a slave.

/.\

b7

nothing was really wrong until the final minute where the sniffling and welling up began and she started referring to herself in third person a few times. Cardi never looked angry when Nicki was brought up

To me it always looked uncomfortable, yes, but :dead: I?ve always thought it was because she didn?t wanna say the wrong thing for people to pick apart and didn?t want Nicki to think shade was anywhere in her statement.

Just my opinion. I get why Nicki would feel like everyone is against her and that they should have done a little more to clear things up, but ultimately that?s on her. she?s the one that didn?t do enough

She hadn?t mention Tokyo or any of that stuff until now.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
nothing was really wrong until the final minute where the sniffling and welling up began and she started referring to herself in third person a few times. Cardi never looked angry when Nicki was brought up

To me it always looked uncomfortable, yes, but :dead: I?ve always thought it was because she didn?t wanna say the wrong thing for people to pick apart and didn?t want Nicki to think shade was anywhere in her statement.

Just my opinion. I get why Nicki would feel like everyone is against her and that they should have done a little more to clear things up, but ultimately that?s on her. she?s the one that didn?t do enough

She hadn?t mention Tokyo or any of that stuff until now.

This isnt nickis fault lol

if quavo and cardi would rather keep the mess going

to me that says something

i think somewhere offset was like yo at da entuh da day its migos and my girl

so dont  give it too much lol

sounds like the only reason quavo would respond to nicki in text that way

and it was very clear quavo and niki wanted a collab of theirs to pop off

not to bring her in it but i feel the same about the TC/BRAN thing
she showed you support and did things she did not have to
and let you shine with her
and you turn around in the spirit of ungratefulness to be shady and messy
instead of being like ey it was some creative differences but its all good

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

I see where Nicki is coming from with the Quavo aspect of it for sure. I don?t agree with the Cardi mess becaue she?s always said Nicki was/is a huge artist in the game and she didn?t hesitate to hop on the record because of that fact. Not sure what else she needed to do there

And the Bran/TC thing i can?t really speak on of course because there?s so much we don?t know. Neither of them are perfect and i pray one day they can be cool again. He really loves her so much, still. I do know that

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2018, 03:56:39 AM
I see where Nicki is coming from with the Quavo aspect of it for sure. I don?t agree with the Cardi mess becaue she?s always said Nicki was/is a huge artist in the game and she didn?t hesitate to hop on the record because of that fact. Not sure what else she needed to do there

And the Bran/TC thing i can?t really speak on of course because there?s so much we don?t know. Neither of them are perfect and i pray one day they can be cool again. He really loves her so much, still. I do know that

lmao what are you RIG-CNN cut the mess

hes fucking trash for that

i hope their paths never cross again

but yeah

so eloquent king :wub:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Barbie Tingz. on April 13, 2018, 02:04:01 AM
THIS WAS VERY GENUINE AND TRUTHFUL.
PPL REALLY TRY TO PAINT HER AS THE BAD GUY ALL THE TIME.
:dead: