The Breakfast Club: Beyonce vs Michael Jackson

Started by .betterwiseup, April 17, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

And the man lived in a different TIME

No shade to the Queen but the huge screens, super effects, million women behind her etc help ENHANCE her teas

I love her but yawl come on :uhh:

I will say Bey raised a bar ...but if MIchael?s prime was during these times; people wouldnt even be saying what theyre saying now

4 fucking k

Bey is better than the pedo. Period. FAINTING! Girl and? That has nothing to do with performance. Bey gives a show in every way. She's the quintessential entertainer when it comes to putting on a show.

Young

Quote from: Isolation. on April 17, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
What does someone fainting have to do with who was better on stage n

Why arent the gorls being carried out in droves during the ?Mation tour and such?

Navyman

Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Why arent the gorls being carried out in droves during the ?Mation tour and such?
Why are they in the crowd looking in confusion? Michael had every race, culture etc. Gagging every time he hit a stage.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

lmao this is dumb bey is considered the second coming of michael not the competition
while i appreciate bey as a performer more than michael
This vs stuff is dumb we have so much talent now that is undervalued because we have the generation that simply came first
and we stuck that they are the only icons only trendsetters only vocals that are good and not willing to see anyone else in that light

which im glad now we arent in that space where we just have one icon or one talent
if your fav artist had a great performance ....queen wait  and thats how it should be (celebrate everyone that do amazing things instead of downplaying because you dont want to say someone wowed u more than a so called icon or whatever

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 17, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Why are they in the crowd looking in confusion? Michael had every race, culture etc. Gagging every time he hit a stage.

!!!!

EVERYONE..

And I love Queen but c?mon gorls :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

I do like these "vs" because the idiots that just like to be sheep jump OUT.

The MJ blind side likes to throw out that if you stripped Michael of everything he'd outperform Bey. Well..for starters Bey would/could and will sing him into the ground.  :dead:

and Michael used props/theatrics more than bey ever has.

The pedo literally used a Jet PACK during one of his messes.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: element on April 17, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
n

MJ wasn't that great of a performer if we're being honest here

!!!

You  can only pelvic thrust and moon walk so many times. 

Buy The Stars✨

!!!!!

Who cares !!

They didn't have AC  in those venues back then it all makes senSe

Young

🦚

Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
  And the man lived in a different TIME

No shade to the Queen but the huge screens, super effects, million women behind her etc help ENHANCE her teas

I love her but yawl come on :uhh:

I will say Bey raised a bar ...but if MIchael?s prime was during these times; people wouldnt even be saying what theyre saying now

Girl bye.

Bey has gotten on stage plenty of times by herself and fucked it up.

Michael is not seeing bey ever. Not in that kitten heel and not with that soft voice he had left at his peak.

Hell Janet is a better performer than Michael too.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

Bey is up there right under him though IMO

Shes the most fierce performer EVER

ssw4919

Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
YAWL REALLY FUCKING FORGOT :uhh:

!!!! :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :kii:

Beyonc? learned from him, and I?d put them in the same league of the greatest performers.  She?s incredible.

But let us not give her too much.  If it came down to a bare stage of just the performer, the stage, and a mic by themselves... Michael could deliver an all-time classic performance.  I?d rather watch him.

Who else could sit in a chair the whole performance and bop?  :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
YAWL REALLY FUCKING FORGOT :uhh:

!!!! :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :kii:

Beyonc? learned from him, and I?d put them in the same league of the greatest performers.  She?s incredible.

But let us not give her too much.  If it came down to a bare stage of just the performer, the stage, and a mic by themselves... Michael could deliver an all-time classic performance.  I?d rather watch him.

Who else could sit in a chair the whole performance and bop?  :dead:

are you being for real?

AIDS