The Breakfast Club: Beyonce vs Michael Jackson

Started by .betterwiseup, April 17, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

April 18, 2018, 10:39:20 AM #375 Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:41:04 AM by Young
Quote from: element on April 18, 2018, 09:31:54 AM
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 02:22:08 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on April 17, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 02:12:21 PM
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
Quote from: Guilty on April 17, 2018, 02:05:40 PM
Michaels dancing>>>>>
Beyonc??s singing>
stamina>>><<<
Michael?s Stage Presence>>

Michael has no stamina.     

Yawl just be saying shit  :uhh:

He would STAY on 10

No the fuck he didn't. This is how I know you're fake stanning like shit in here :kii: MJ didn't have that much stamina. Especially as he got older. He HATED touring for a reason. A lot of times he would do the same high kick leg slide combo on each side of the stage while reaching his arms out. Just being dramatic and not really performing. Drenched in sweat like a damn pig. He didn't have stamina like that. Especially compared to Bey who dances non-stop for like 2 hours while barely sweating and not lip syncing the whole time unlike MJ.

:uhh:

Did you watch ???

I?ve literally watched all his tours  :uhh:

Sweat!

Fucking duh!
He goes hard the entire time !

He had stamina

:dead: @ talking about his older years
Well of damn course he got tired

The man worked stages all his LIFE and that?s what happens when you get older? you slow down

4 fucking k

n

I'm not going to even bother. It's clear you're trolling. :dead:

Young

April 18, 2018, 10:48:36 AM #377 Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:48:52 AM by Young
b

Good , don?t.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 18, 2018, 01:49:25 AM
Hands down one of the stupidest comparisons ever.

You can?t judge 80?s and 90?s performances with 2018 eyes. Of course over time shit starts to look dry and dated because...times change. You only can look at things thru the lens of when it happend. N I?ll say the moonwalk alone had more entertainment factor in the 80s than this Cochella performance.

Micheal was a revolution, no one seen anything like him b4. We?ve seen Beyonce many times over (Janet, Tina, Diana). N if Formation was some sort of ground breaking moment for Bey as a performer than Janet definitely smoked her ass w/ Rythmb Nation because as far as dance is concerned no female has topped that. That came out in 89!

I love Bey and I think she is the greates entertainer of our time. But to say she is better than the man who literally invented entertainment as we know it today is a big reach. Mike didn?t have trap music to pop his ass too, or use obvious cultural moments to get the crowd hype. He used his self and he wins by default every time with me.

Eh michael was heavily influenced by james brown
His contribution was his mucisianship and making music videos a thing

Beys is video anthologies and performances with or without label support

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kalifornia.

You can?t judge 80?s and 90?s performances with 2018 eyes. Of course over time shit starts to look dry and dated because...times change. You only can look at things thru the lens of when it happend. N I?ll say the moonwalk alone had more entertainment factor in the 80s than this Cochella performance.

Micheal was a revolution, no one seen anything like him b4. We?ve seen Beyonce many times over (Janet, Tina, Diana). N if Formation was some sort of ground breaking moment for Bey as a performer than Janet definitely smoked her ass w/ Rythmb Nation because as far as dance is concerned no female has topped that. That came out in 89!

I love Bey and I think she is the greates entertainer of our time. But to say she is better than the man who literally invented entertainment as we know it today is a big reach. Mike didn?t have trap music to pop his ass too, or use obvious cultural moments to get the crowd hype. He used his self and he wins by default every time with me.

:ohwow:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: element on April 18, 2018, 10:09:07 AM
Quote from: Baph Savali. on April 17, 2018, 10:35:34 PM
d

:dead:  Bey is big in China. Wtf are you talking about.

ddddddddddddd this is giving me "Jans is big in Japan!" mess the Trans always used to say
ggg we never said that

Young

Quote from: StarKitty on April 18, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

:ohwow:

:young:

MelMel

CHOKE

Bey?s Coachella performance is bitter/sweet for me

When Michael was at his peak there was Janet, Whitney, Mariah and Prince

No shade the only other huge mainstream black artist is Rih  :uhh:

Let that sink in a bit

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 18, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Eh michael was heavily influenced by james brown
His contribution was his mucisianship and making music videos a thing

Beys is video anthologies and performances with or without label support

Your right he was, however it wasn?t anything super obvious. Like how Bey used Bob Fossie or any of her other many references.

Mike inspiration was like how Bran is with Whitney. You can def catch the influence but i?s not an exact copy. Beyonce literally cut & paste shit from her favs and/or YouTube and run with it. Even incorporating what ever cultural hype is going on at the time (J-settin, stanky leg, dabbing). Mikes only point of reference was James and himself.

BAPHOMET.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Same Girl? on April 18, 2018, 10:12:14 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 18, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS
FFGFGHFGFGFGHFGHGHFHGFGGFGHFGFGFVVVBNVNVBVBNVBVBNVBNVNBVBNVNBV BHHGHGHGHGKGJKHVGV

Young

GRAND

Quote from: Trey on April 18, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
Quote from: Same Girl? on April 18, 2018, 10:12:14 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 18, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS
FFGFGHFGFGFGHFGHGHFHGFGGFGHFGFGFVVVBNVNVBVBNVBVBNVBNVNBVBNVNBV BHHGHGHGHGKGJKHVGV
this is DEMONIC