The Breakfast Club: Beyonce vs Michael Jackson

Started by .betterwiseup, April 17, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

Hands down one of the stupidest comparisons ever.

You can?t judge 80?s and 90?s performances with 2018 eyes. Of course over time shit starts to look dry and dated because...times change. You only can look at things thru the lens of when it happend. N I?ll say the moonwalk alone had more entertainment factor in the 80s than this Cochella performance.

Micheal was a revolution, no one seen anything like him b4. We?ve seen Beyonce many times over (Janet, Tina, Diana). N if Formation was some sort of ground breaking moment for Bey as a performer than Janet definitely smoked her ass w/ Rythmb Nation because as far as dance is concerned no female has topped that. That came out in 89!

I love Bey and I think she is the greates entertainer of our time. But to say she is better than the man who literally invented entertainment as we know it today is a big reach. Mike didn?t have trap music to pop his ass too, or use obvious cultural moments to get the crowd hype. He used his self and he wins by default every time with me.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 18, 2018, 01:49:25 AM
blah blah blah,

Shut up nigger. She's better than Michael and thats kinda the END.

and she didnt molest and caress Kids.

MelMel

Quote from: Baph Savali. on April 18, 2018, 01:50:56 AM
blah blah blah,

Shut up nigger. She's better than Michael and thats kinda the END.

and she didnt molest and caress Kids.
why are you so rude?  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

LOONA.

CHOKE

*schuffle,shcuffle, spin, grab crotch *he-he!*

The crowd goes wild and faints

A Britney tea tbh

GRAND

GYNandTONIC

April 18, 2018, 05:12:22 AM #323 Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:14:32 AM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: Wild Bitch on April 18, 2018, 04:20:21 AM
*schuffle,shcuffle, spin, grab crotch *he-he!*

The crowd goes wild and faints

A Britney tea tbh

*Strut, pop pussy, twerk, hair flips*

Or

*stolen move, Janet move, hood move, stolen move*

Crowd goes crazy and says your the greatest

CHOKE

April 18, 2018, 05:41:58 AM #324 Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:42:41 AM by Wild Bitch
*Vocals/Dancing, dance break, dance break, vocals, oop another dance break, vocals/ dancing*

Crowd goes crazy

Media: Beyonce is the greatest, Michael ain?t shit but a pedophile

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Wild Bitch on April 18, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
*Vocals/Dancing, dance break, dance break, vocals, oop another dance break, vocals/ dancing*

Crowd goes crazy

Media: Beyonce is the greatest, Michael ain?t shit but a pedophile

So dance break = strut, pop pussy, twerk, hair flip, lipped vocal

Got Cha!

:lopsided:

b7

Hands down one of the stupidest comparisons ever.

You can?t judge 80?s and 90?s performances with 2018 eyes. Of course over time shit starts to look dry and dated because...times change. You only can look at things thru the lens of when it happend. N I?ll say the moonwalk alone had more entertainment factor in the 80s than this Cochella performance.

Micheal was a revolution, no one seen anything like him b4. We?ve seen Beyonce many times over (Janet, Tina, Diana). N if Formation was some sort of ground breaking moment for Bey as a performer than Janet definitely smoked her ass w/ Rythmb Nation because as far as dance is concerned no female has topped that. That came out in 89!

I love Bey and I think she is the greates entertainer of our time. But to say she is better than the man who literally invented entertainment as we know it today is a big reach. Mike didn?t have trap music to pop his ass too, or use obvious cultural moments to get the crowd hype. He used his self and he wins by default every time with me.
popping her ass to trap music isn?t even close to being the best part of her shows :dead: and Mike used cultural references and world issues all the time In his shows

I agree with the fact that we shouldn?t be comparing different artists from different eras altogether, though. Absolutely.

It?s like comparing Lebron to Larry bird or something. Completely unfair in every aspect Lolz

Gilgamesh.

I never thought i'd agree with this but yeah she kinda is.
She used the blueprint given to her by Tina, Janet & Michael and has expanded on it.

Now, musically i'll say Michael >>> by a large margin. But performance/stage presence if she hasn't surpassed him they're neck and neck.

b7

If Beyonc? NEVER danced, she?d still be an incredible performer. That?s the difference

n

Y?all get dancing confused with performance all the time on here, IMO.

CHOKE

April 18, 2018, 06:42:29 AM #329 Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:45:18 AM by Wild Bitch
!!!!!!!!

King

The girls think being able to execute an 8 count mess automatically makes you a good performer.

Bey is combining ballads, choreography and live vocals

This section alone

Lift Every Voice and Sing
Formation
Sorry
Kitty Kat(acapella)
Bow Down / I Been On
Drunk in Love
Diva
Flawless

Like how the fuck :uhh: