bent, may and bowdown r racists

Started by asdfghjkl, October 26, 2015, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 02:25:17 AM
Quote from: iman on October 27, 2015, 02:17:07 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 02:10:06 AM
Quote from: iman on October 27, 2015, 01:33:19 AM
I'm starting to see that blacks really do complain about every damn thing and play victim a lot.

What exactly did he do wrong? Let me know. The niglet was wrong.

SHE resisted arrest. The fact that the teacher had to call a cop and when the cop is in the room sis is just acting like nothing is going to happen :uhh:

!!!

The teacher clearly called the cop for a reason. The mess didn't just start at the beginning of this video.

If she had just listened then she would have never gotten YANKED.

Sis wanted MESS and that's exactly what her ass got.

Right and I just read the teacher actually called the school administrator so he gave her a chance but she still wanted to be disrespectful.

She wanted to mess and she got booked.

I'm personally sick of these niggas bitching about every damn thing. I was with y'all with the whole #BlackLivesMatter mess but this? No ma'am.

3 people?!

Yeah, she wanted to mess. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her.

Like, I'm all for the good of my people and defending when necessary,
but we also need to learn how to call shit out when we are wrong.

In this case, she was clearly wrong.

!!!!!!!!!!!

iman

Someone quote that lonely fagg, he clearly wants to chat with someone. Weird self.

FINE.

Yes. He could have easily picked the little bitch up and carried her out. But he's giving the same tea the rest of those pale demons are giving. And the fact the some of u are trying to justify it :uhh:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Plankesha on October 27, 2015, 02:29:46 AM
tha thing is

kids these days...they jus think they runs SHIT

but thts ok
these lil badass kids evn in these nice neighb'hoods...hoppin in fruna ur car cursin at u  :uhh:

jus wann' tag 'em ONE good times damnit!

i kno thts all its gon TAKE

If it was my nephew you wouldn't be sayings all of dis. These kids need nurturing and guidance doing shit like this sets them up for continued failure in their adult life. Wake ahp fags

MAY

October 27, 2015, 02:32:27 AM #109 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:33:00 AM by MΛΥDΛΥ
Quote from: iman on October 27, 2015, 02:23:43 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 02:20:12 AM
OK?!

Maybe if her damns PARENTS did more draggin & tossin she wouldn't be acting like this.

The people need to fuckin learn. If you're not gonna get your kids in line, somebody else will.

Right, lets just call a thing.... a fucking thing.

It's not the school's responsibility to teach these children manners.
and I don't know why niggas want to act brand new like niggas aren't a bit challenged when it comes to LISTENING to authority. We all seen them students who just wouldn't listen in our schools.

I know I have.

Exactly! Like, we ALL know how these high school kids act.

These teachers do not get paid enough to put up with the fuckery from these damn kids.

I'm gonna tell your lil monkey ass ONE FUCKIN TIME,
and then I'm letting Officer John march in and go to work.

Palladium

dddddddddd

Fume out dyke!

iman

Quote from: M ? R G ? on October 27, 2015, 02:29:27 AM
Shaneeka ain't the one coming to the classroom with guns and soda can bombs so I'm not understanding May or Iman point here. Yes the little shit was gathering her teacher for filth but she didn't deserve the mess.

Margy luv, you know damn well black people aren't calculated like the white demons and we ain't gon' risk our lives just because someone laughed at us and blow up the school. I mean, Timmy would've got up and walked out the moment the teacher told his ass to get out. Black folk always gotta put up a front just to feel better about themselves. It is what it is. The niglet wrong hea.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: FINE. on October 27, 2015, 02:32:00 AM
Yes. He could have easily picked the little bitch up and carried her out. But he's giving the same tea the rest of those pale demons are giving. And the fact the some of u are trying to justify it :uhh:

!!!!!!!!!!

He could've seriously hurt her or even killed her over something so fucking minor and late. If you can't take a reading then maybe that Devil is in the wrong fucking field.

Plank

Quote from: M ? R G ? on October 27, 2015, 02:32:26 AM
tha thing is

but thts ok
these lil badass kids evn in these nice neighb'hoods...hoppin in fruna ur car cursin at u  :uhh:

If it was my nephew you wouldn't be sayings all of dis. These kids need nurturing and guidance doing shit like this sets them up for continued failure in their adult life. Wake ahp fags

i guess we jus diff'rent wit our approach bruv....

but i get wat ure sayin
we gotta talk to these boys n gurls
teach them tht there is more than bein HARD! HOOD!
theres more than bein THOTS & rappers
theres more than jus smokin weed

these kids needa kno tht there are CROWNS laid AHP sumwhere for them!
to b young king & queens

Plank

but this lil gurl...uh uh

i dnt wanna help her!
ill help him take her OWT!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

MAY

October 27, 2015, 02:43:38 AM #116 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:44:09 AM by MΛΥDΛΥ
Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 02:29:02 AM
Even if he wanted to grab her :uhh: fine.  I'm pretty sure he's strong enough to snatch her up and arrest her without not only slamming her to the ground, but FLINGING her across the room :uhh: are y'all watching the same damn video?

Ya'll act like this was precious sitting in that damn chair and swinging at the man or something :uhh: I have never. this little 12 year old wasn't gonna do shit

N

Like ...

Hon, I don't think anyone here agrees with the force used by the officer. I know I don't.

However, that would have never been an issue if she listened
the first couple of times she was asked to leave.

The officer did the absolute most, but I'm not excusing the girl's fault in this.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 02:43:38 AM
Even if he wanted to grab her :uhh: fine.  I'm pretty sure he's strong enough to snatch her up and arrest her without not only slamming her to the ground, but FLINGING her across the room :uhh: are y'all watching the same damn video?

Ya'll act like this was precious sitting in that damn chair and swinging at the man or something :uhh: I have never. this little 12 year old wasn't gonna do shit

N

Like ...

Hon, I don't think anyone here agrees with the force used by the officer. I know I don't.

However, that would have never been an issue if she listened
the first couple of times she was asked to leave.

The officer did the absolute most, but I'm not excusing the girl's fault in this.

throwintheTAL

N

Like ...

throwintheTAL

Quote from: M ? R G ? on October 27, 2015, 02:32:26 AM
tha thing is

but thts ok

!!!!

Violence breeds violence.