bent, may and bowdown r racists

Started by asdfghjkl, October 26, 2015, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 02:32:27 AM
Quote from: iman on October 27, 2015, 02:23:43 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 02:20:12 AM
OK?!

Maybe if her damns PARENTS did more draggin & tossin she wouldn't be acting like this.

The people need to fuckin learn. If you're not gonna get your kids in line, somebody else will.

Right, lets just call a thing.... a fucking thing.

It's not the school's responsibility to teach these children manners.
and I don't know why niggas want to act brand new like niggas aren't a bit challenged when it comes to LISTENING to authority. We all seen them students who just wouldn't listen in our schools.

I know I have.

Exactly! Like, we ALL know how these high school kids act.

These teachers do not get paid enough to put up with the fuckery from these damn kids.

I'm gonna tell your lil monkey ass ONE FUCKIN TIME,
and then I'm letting Officer John march in and go to work.

nigga, get yo light bright ass :mmyulost:

RekeRig

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 02:43:38 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 02:29:02 AM
Even if he wanted to grab her :uhh: fine.  I'm pretty sure he's strong enough to snatch her up and arrest her without not only slamming her to the ground, but FLINGING her across the room :uhh: are y'all watching the same damn video?

Ya'll act like this was precious sitting in that damn chair and swinging at the man or something :uhh: I have never. this little 12 year old wasn't gonna do shit

N

Like ...

Hon, I don't think anyone here agrees with the force used by the officer. I know I don't.

However, that would have never been an issue if she listened
the first couple of times she was asked to leave.

The officer did the absolute most, but I'm not excusing the girl's fault in this.

ur putting most of the blame on her when he's clearly not dealing with a full damn deck.

But I've seen u defend men putting their hands on women before, so I'm not shocked. No shade

RekeRig

n

I can't

:melmel:

iman

Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 03:32:34 AM
Even if he wanted to grab her :uhh: fine.  I'm pretty sure he's strong enough to snatch her up and arrest her without not only slamming her to the ground, but FLINGING her across the room :uhh: are y'all watching the same damn video?

Ya'll act like this was precious sitting in that damn chair and swinging at the man or something :uhh: I have never. this little 12 year old wasn't gonna do shit

N

Like ...

Hon, I don't think anyone here agrees with the force used by the officer. I know I don't.

The officer did the absolute most, but I'm not excusing the girl's fault in this.

ur putting most of the blame on her when he's clearly not dealing with a full damn deck.

But I've seen u defend men putting their hands on women before, so I'm not shocked. No shade

sdfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

now wait

iman

Quotelil monkey ass

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddd

i jus choked on dis candy corn

throwintheTAL

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 03:34:38 AM

n

I can't

:melmel:

Im sorry but...

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SDDOUHSOIUHSOISHDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJDIJsd
zdf

ds

sd
fs
fd
f

sdzeffffffffffffffffsdsddsdds

LiiVE

f i cant believe so many of yall are justifying this. and not him even adding more disruption to the class by dragging her all up and thru the aisles.

RekeRig

Let's get into the meat and potatoes here

May hates most Blacks and Women

Palladium

Not this cop having a history of using excessive force and charges pressed against him for this very reason.

Oh but he was in the right!

:plzstop:

RekeRig

Quote from: Palladium on October 27, 2015, 03:47:14 AM
Not this cop having a history of using excessive force and charges pressed against him for this very reason.

Oh but he was in the right!

:plzstop:
ugh

throwintheTAL

thank god it was captured on tape.

asdfghjkl

Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 03:32:34 AM

N

Like ...

Oh shit shots fired  :rthosehotwings:

AIDS!

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 26, 2015, 06:48:28 PM
If that explanation is true then it's her own fault. She should have listened.
:uhh:
I hope someone tosses you out your car seat like that one day

AIDS!

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 26, 2015, 07:10:20 PM
My thing is... You know how crazy these cops are. WHY give them a reason to mess?

I think she thought because she was in front of a lot of witness in the class she was safe. Horrible. tbh either way
because she didn't get up from her chair? :uhh: