bent, may and bowdown r racists

Started by asdfghjkl, October 26, 2015, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 27, 2015, 02:57:12 PM
This officer is currently under investigation for another case of excessive force.

Just wanna throw that out there
WOW  :ohwow:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 27, 2015, 02:57:12 PM
This officer is currently under investigation for another case of excessive force.

Just wanna throw that out there
So you mean to tell me these niggers in this thread are going up for a cop who has an unjustified, abusive track record?

Plank

so this is frm a students FB page

QuoteThe reason he took action like that because she told the teacher she had a gun in her locker with his name on it

hmm...way more to this stor' than wats bein tolds

Bentley!

Nobody is going up for THAT cop. Her being REMOVED from class is justified.

I'll still need to see her behavioral record. If she was even an unruly child. Also, why the teacher called the cop in the first place.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Plankesha on October 27, 2015, 03:03:34 PM

QuoteThe reason he took action like that because she told the teacher she had a gun in her locker with his name on it

cxccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Bentley! on October 27, 2015, 03:04:05 PM
Nobody is going up for THAT cop. Her being REMOVED from class is justified.

I'll still need to see her behavioral record. If she was even an unruly child. Also, why the teacher called the cop in the first place.
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Bentley!

I've spent time mentoring and educating

I'll say it again. INNOCENT black youth are being killed. I'm not going to see a clip and go up for unruly behavior. Yea she got taken out of her chair, but was she a threat?
I need to know the behavioral pattern

throwintheTAL

I just...

can't believe that some people really grow up stuck on stupid

Cowgirl

If Watermelandrea's scholastic record consisted of her disturbing classes and failing she should have been expelled not gotten her wig tossed through math class.

Bentley!

Quote from: Plankesha on October 27, 2015, 03:03:34 PM

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:young:

Bentley!

Mr. Clark! you can't do that Mr. Clark! :dead:

Palladium

Quote from: Bish on October 27, 2015, 02:46:48 PM
You plantation niggers lmao

You don't even have to respect cops, you obey the law. If the bitch knew her rights she didn't have to get up to go nowhere. The cop had a history of abusing his authority and she wasn't having it.

Unless you are a threat the cops are supposed to treat you with dignity and respect. Just like they treated that racist shooter by feeding his ass Burger King. But she deserves to get flipped for just sitting her black ass down?

!!!!   :dead:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

All this because she was chewing gum loudly. All of you defending this KKK faggot should be scalped.

Zankou.

wow so she didn't break any laws lol

Bentley!

Whoa .... she and her friend were charged :dead: