Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Bent and May bbys.

just no. wtf

Zankou.

not excessive force! haha

Stewie

Quote from: BowDown on October 27, 2015, 03:50:49 PM
That girl looks bad as hell but she should not have been slammed like that by an officer.

:everythingok: kjkjj

some of you are fucking nuts

AIDS!

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 27, 2015, 03:55:17 PM
Bent and May bbys.

just no. wtf
!!!! :uhh:
This is the exact same thing they did to the black men they killed earlier this year
Taking a situation to another level

Cowgirl

I defended that girl during this ENTIRE thread. Let's not turn this around on me sisters.
:overit:

AIDS!

Quote from: BowDown on October 27, 2015, 03:56:33 PM
I defended that girl during this ENTIRE thread. Let's not turn this around on me sisters.
girl you are as dumb as shit

AIDS!

QuoteLott says the student didn?t do anything wrong. She took her phone out for a quick second and was very apologetic when the teacher said something to her about it..

Lott says the teacher then tried to take the student?s phone and the student refused to give it up.. So then an administrator was called, to which the student refused to leave the classroom because she felt like she had done nothing wrong. So then the office  was called..

The officer also arrested the one girl who was not afraid and bravely stood up in the class and said ?This is wrong? while the officer was throwing the girl across the room by her hair..

http://askkissy.com/2015/10/student-tony-robinson-explains-what-happened-during-officer-assaulting-student-incident/#ixzz3png95AXs
Follow us: askkissy on Facebook

Cowgirl

Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 03:58:46 PM
Not sure why you continue to personally attack me when I never have a personal opinion of you all. Thanks for sharing I suppose?

Zankou.

October 27, 2015, 04:00:25 PM #249 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 04:00:31 PM by Zankou.
hey guys, can someone tell me where she broke the law LMAO!

:letsmessfag:

asdfghjkl

smh the gorls in hea defending i cant

Cowgirl

Quote from: Zankou. on October 27, 2015, 04:00:25 PM
hey guys, can someone tell me where she broke the law LMAO!

:letsmessfag:
!!!

Stewie

Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 03:59:47 PM
QuoteLott says the student didn?t do anything wrong. She took her phone out for a quick second and was very apologetic when the teacher said something to her about it..

Lott says the teacher then tried to take the student?s phone and the student refused to give it up.. So then an administrator was called, to which the student refused to leave the classroom because she felt like she had done nothing wrong. So then the office  was called..

The officer also arrested the one girl who was not afraid and bravely stood up in the class and said ?This is wrong? while the officer was throwing the girl across the room by her hair..

http://askkissy.com/2015/10/student-tony-robinson-explains-what-happened-during-officer-assaulting-student-incident/#ixzz3png95AXs
Follow us: askkissy on Facebook

i am so disgusted right now and fuming

MAY

Quote from: BowDown on October 27, 2015, 03:48:25 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 03:45:26 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 27, 2015, 02:35:42 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 11:49:10 AM
Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 06:29:30 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 26, 2015, 06:48:28 PM
If that explanation is true then it's her own fault. She should have listened.
:uhh:
I hope someone tosses you out your car seat like that one day

I'm not gonna sit there and do something stupid to provoke that kind of reaction, especially when I'm in the wrong.

Thank gawd y'all are fags, because if you did have kids I could see you being the type of parents that let their kids get away with this type of bullshit behavior.
Did you witness any bullshit behavior on the lil girl's part? Ur just kinda assuming she was a class clown mess, but it's a baseless assumption.

I'd hate to see ur kids

DEAD @ "baseless assumption".

Do you honestly think that man just waltzed in there and suplexed that girl for nothing in front of all those kids? It's already been stated that both the teacher and school administrator told her to leave class. She chose to not give a damn and just sit there.
Other actions should have been taken not her face slammed into the floor tile.

And I've said MULTIPLE times that he did too much,
but y'all continuously breeze right by that in search of a debate.

AIDS!

Quote from: BowDown on October 27, 2015, 04:00:21 PM
Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 03:58:46 PM
Not sure why you continue to personally attack me when I never have a personal opinion of you all. Thanks for sharing I suppose?
because you are as dumb..as shit
How does she look bad?
Because a she's dark skinned black girl you automatically assume she must have an attitude problem?
Or is there something I'm missing here?