I have a question; admins?

Started by fedswatchin, April 22, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: squid on April 22, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
h
is it or is it not an abuse of power? Ton and them got banned for posting Janet Jackson's pre-op mess without a tag, I think it's necessary to continue to enforce the rules where Annie's actions are concerned

fedswatchin

GLOCK

Dzzvcbbbcxbnncnhvnnbnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

I just fucking yelled

Young

Oh wow and I was demoted while being one of the most fair and beloved staff members ever.

Make it make SENSE huh ?lis

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on April 22, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
Oh wow and I was demoted while being one of the most fair and beloved staff members ever.
f
Ur fuming
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

!!!
Young was a great mod. Annie seems to be losing her touch, old, decaying self

Admin

Shouldn't you be calling out Theo though? He's the one that went back and forth with you renaming the thread title. Even changing it to "CIARA: A Flop (Official Thread)" (which surprised me coming from him tbh :dead:)

ton

Admin

Gorl get over it already

ton

I'm with Lis tho

Demote and ban theo

AIDS

Quote from: squid on April 22, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

Gorl get over it already

Vvvbbggb