I have a question; admins?

Started by fedswatchin, April 22, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Why is Annie allowed to edit the title of my thread and suffer no consequences? I wanna report that

Cowgirl

If you?re inquiring about whether your days are numbered or not, the answer is yes. Very fckn soon I heard.

fedswatchin

Like bitch get your heavyset ass fingers off the mod panel and stay the fuck away from my posts, weak ass bitch

ton

Quote from: BowDown on April 22, 2018, 11:20:44 AM
If you?re inquiring about whether your days are numbered or not, the answer is yes. Very fckn soon I heard.
so are yours my dear

Cowgirl

Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 22, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
so are yours my dear
CNCBFFFFFFGGGGGG

:guys:

fedswatchin

Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 22, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
so are yours my dear
vcxfffvvvvvvvbb;

fedswatchin

April 22, 2018, 11:24:34 AM #8 Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:25:25 AM by OwnIt
Also, why are my gorls getting banned for harmless nudes while we have a mod who broke the rules and abused their power and gets off scott free? Annie needs to be reprimanded

AIDS

Annie changed your title? Ddccccccjcjc

fedswatchin

I need a mod or an admin to look into this. This is unacceptable behavior and action needs to be taken

Cowgirl

The bigger question should be why this bitch doesn?t have a muzzle. Someone lock this.

Admin

fedswatchin

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]