Uh Oh, Baby Future is having meltdowns at school because of his deadbeat daddy

Started by Inject My Lips, April 26, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inject My Lips

Future may not be a deadbeat dad, but he's a repeated absentee one ... at least according to Ciara, who's trying to drag him into court over it.

Ciara blasts her baby daddy in new docs, claiming he's skipping too many scheduled visits with little Future ... who's now 3 years old. According to the docs, Future no-shows for visits 37 percent of the time, and frequently he does so at the last minute -- which screws with her schedule.

She also says when their son goes to Georgia, where Future lives, the child spends most of his time with grandma or great-grandma -- instead of Dad -- and she rarely gets to FaceTime with her son.

She also says little Future has health issues that have been exasperated by all the cross-country travel. She doesn't say why that's Future's fault, but does say it's another reason why the travel schedule for their son needs to change.

Ciara says the boy is constantly exhausted due the to travel and, as a result ... has emotional breakdowns while he's at school.

She wants to go to mediation with Future, so they can hammer out a better schedule for their son's travel ... and for sake of his health.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/26/ciara-pissed-future-child-visitation-baby-future/

Navyman

I was reading this on LSA, baby everybody is cutting the fuck up. Is God about to descend from the clouds?

Nine

I know we joke, but not this nigga actually being a deadbeat.

:uhh:  :udontlookok:

At least he has Russ in his life to be a positive father figure, but yeah Future is trash.

Navyman

Quote from: Nine on April 26, 2018, 07:54:27 PM
I know we joke, but not this nigga actually being a deadbeat.

:uhh:  :udontlookok:

At least he has Russ in his life to be a positive father figure, but yeah Future is trash.
That will most definitely soften the blow, but their is nothing like your real father rejecting you.

Young

KING BENTLEY.

... hectic travel schedule tho?
if Future's not seeing him, wtf does he need to be traveling to ATL?

and anyways doesn't she drag him to Russell's games and practices?

since she's not promoting albums or singles she should just stay at home more so the kid won't have breakdowns
:rudone:

H.#.G.*.Z

charlie.

oh & yea fuck Future btw

only useful for a couple leans here & there. dddff

BigDawg

Kalifornia.

Navyman

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 26, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

since she's not promoting albums or singles she should just stay at home more so the kid won't have breakdowns
If. You. Were.able. to. Comprehend. You. Would've. Noticed. It. Says. When. He. Goes. To. Meet. His. Father. He gets. Left. With. Other. Relatives. And. Not. His. Father.

Was that slow enough for you?

fedswatchin

I have a feeling I'm about to black out on some future fans on twitter :stressed:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 26, 2018, 08:26:35 PM
Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 26, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

If. You. Were.able. to. Comprehend. You. Would've. Noticed. It. Says. When. He. Goes. To. Meet. His. Father. He gets. Left. With. Other. Relatives. And. Not. His. Father.

Was that slow enough for you?
s

yea hunny .. and I said if he's not with his daddy then why is he THERE?
I'm just sayin... she always filing documents instead of putting her foot down :dead:

"oh Future is gone? ok well I'm his mom and he won't be visiting this week. BYE!"

some situations are within our control folks :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

Mayday, tranet had that baby to lock down a billionaire because she was clearly going broke. Bald eagle ass bitch

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: StarKitty on April 26, 2018, 08:26:01 PM
The way Ci uses this poor child to get back at Future is so sad
100!

H.#.G.*.Z