Cosby Show has been removed from TV

Started by herbie, April 27, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

they wasted no time.
This makes me kinda sad. Really sucks for Phyllicia, Lisa, Keisha and others who had nothing to do with this mess. Talk about a tarnished legacy...

?The Cosby Show? Reruns Yanked From Bounce TV After Guilty Bill Cosby Verdict

Shortly after disgraced comedian Bill Cosby was found guilty on three counts of aggravated indecent assault against Andrea Constand, Bounce TV has moved in to scrub repeats of his classic 1980s sitcom The Cosby Show.

?Effective immediately, Bounce is removing The Cosby Show from our schedule,? the digital network, owned by Katz Broadcasting, said in a statement.

Bounce TV, which airs a mix of original and acquired programming geared toward African American viewers, had been carrying The Cosby Show reruns since 2016. The sitcom, once ubiquitous on broadcast stations and cable networks as evergreen syndicated programming, started disappearing from the airwaves when the current wave of sexual assault accusations against the TV star started in 2015. He is now facing up to 30 years in prison.

More @ http://deadline.com/2018/04/the-cosby-show-reruns-removed-bounce-tv-guilty-bill-cosby-verdict-1202377699/

ton

This dummy

But hey this is what you get when you rape girls

LOONA.

Ma Lo

Kaeli.

Gilgamesh.

CHOKE

I mean who still watches the Cosby Show?

Next case!

Ma Lo

Cowboy Nine

Terrible show.

But bring it the fuck back.

M-Rocka

I wonder how long it?ll be before TvOne yanks it too...

GLOCK

I feel bad for the other girls
But not bill
I wonder if some of them were eating off these checks

🦚

as long as they keep their me too paws the F off of a different world
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

One of the most iconic shows ever

This is too fckn much

hotep.

They?ll put it back after he dies next month.