NSYNC just got their Hollywood STAR!

Started by Mel., April 30, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

'ology

Dang Justine really flopped I forgot all about him.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

I always laugh when people act like this is just some random occurrence that happens.  It usually happens when a production company pays the $30,000 for it to happen.

And in this case, Justin's team probably forked over the cash because his era has been completely lackluster and forgotten.

Ma Lo

Damn. White people don't age good at all

Mel.

Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 06:21:13 PM
I always laugh when people act like this is just some random occurrence that happens.  It usually happens when a production company pays the $30,000 for it to happen.

And in this case, Justin's team probably forked over the cash because his era has been completely lackluster and forgotten.

It doesn't really matter
they deserve it

Kalifornia.

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Aalonso.

is it in the spot that was freed up by Bill cosby's?

Aalonso.

damn Lance the only one who looks good

XXX.

Quote from: ACCELERATE / MAY 3RD on April 30, 2018, 07:00:12 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

It doesn't really matter
they deserve it

Of course they deserve it.  They paid $30,000 for it.  You get what you pay for.

Cowboy Nine

Jon

JC still looks cute. IDK what  u guys seeing