Bran was in the studio with this writer and Camper yesterday

Started by GLOCK, May 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

I have no doubt the music will be exceptional. She?s THE industry favorite so these producers are not gonna play around with her.

FRANCE

She pretty much said in her interview with Silent that she's starting over. So yeah. I just wanna hear the music...hopefully sooner than later.

Buy The Stars✨

:usuresis:
Quote from: Andrais. on May 10, 2018, 03:08:27 PM
She's always in the studio.

The real question is when is she gonna actually start releasing songs?     

!!!!

0 fucks given rn ..

Let me get a snippet or something cause rn my mindset is everything will be scrapped in 2 weeks

Ma Lo

brocka4life

Quote from: Drop on May 10, 2018, 06:09:46 PM
She pretty much said in her interview with Silent that she's starting over. So yeah. I just wanna hear the music...hopefully sooner than later.

That?s not what she said. She said she was locking in to finish the bulk of it. She said once that?s done, she?ll listen to the new stuff and the old stuff to see what?s going to be on the album.

FRANCE

Quote from: brocka4life on May 10, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

That?s not what she said. She said she was locking in to finish the bulk of it. She said once that?s done, she?ll listen to the new stuff and the old stuff to see what?s going to be on the album.

Im reading between the lines. She just recently signed a new deal which is why she's going even harder in the studio now. She got the funding and now she's creating new stuff. Just like when she signed with RCA and went in the studio with Sean Garrett and Rico Love, Im seeing the same thing happening here. Dem old songs wont be on the new album.

brocka4life

Quote from: Drop on May 10, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on May 10, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

Im reading between the lines. She just recently signed a new deal which is why she's going even harder in the studio now. She got the funding and now she's creating new stuff. Just like when she signed with RCA and went in the studio with Sean Garrett and Rico Love, Im seeing the same thing happening here. Dem old songs wont be on the new album.

I think this is a completely different situation. She may have shopped the music she already had in order to get the deal. Either way, music is soon.

Heated🔥

The way how u guise play the guessing game every time.

4everSlayage29

May 10, 2018, 08:10:45 PM #23 Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 08:11:40 PM by 4everSlayage29
Brandy has the most wishy washy ass fans ever . Who the fuck are you impatient bossy bitches to tell her when she should release a single . I get we want music now and tired of waiting but y?all ill minded asses knew her situation and why she wasn?t putting out music . But she was trying even through the bullshit that wack ass record label took her through. I mean damn she gave y?all begging and pleading, Ascension, Optimistic, Lullaby she has been trying. Now she?s free and it?s a whole different energy. With that being said shut the fuck up and put some belief in our Queen she?s coming .

Purple Moon

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on May 10, 2018, 08:10:45 PM
Brandy has the most wishy washy ass fans ever . Who the fuck are you impatient bossy bitches to tell her when she should release a single . I get we want music now and tired of waiting but y?all ill minded asses knew her situation and why she wasn?t putting out music . But she was trying even through the bullshit that wack ass record label took her through. I mean damn she gave y?all begging and pleading, Ascension, Optimistic, Lullaby she has been trying. Now she?s free and it?s a whole different energy. With that being said shut the fuck up and put some belief in our Queen she?s coming .

gor
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Cuban0

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on May 10, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

I actually agree.

Young

Harlem

As long as she shoots her music videos in advance and drop everything at once that?s all I care about... I need her to hit us with a J Cole or Solange... make an announcement week of, drop some fire pics, visuals for 2 songs she believe to push the project and line up some late night performances

b7

Quote from: GL#CK on May 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

She?s really working, huh?

Seems to be every day at this point, too. She really meant it when she told silent she?d be locking tf IN

I think the album will be done quickly, as they usually don?t take long to record. She must really love these songs they?re all crafting together
:stressed:

I love that. No hand me down ass demos

b7

she never said that

Like, at all  :dead: