Cardi is def' not gonna gonna last long in this business

Started by yummy, May 11, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

f

She's not going anywhere and you gurs need to get over it already.

🦚

Quote from: Andrais. on May 11, 2018, 11:42:56 PM
f

She's not going anywhere and you gurs need to get over it already.

Yeah they should focus on Nickels newest flop single that?s in the nether regions of iTunes while Cardi is perched in the top 10.

And the nerve to call Cardi sensitive when homegirl was on the radio weeping a few weeks ago  :kii:

These fags don?t like Cardi... great! Congratulations!

This is going to ?end? her! eventhough she?s always been an open book and this is part of her appeal. Which one is it?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Divination

It's real easy to say oh get over it and out of the public eye when you're not the one in her shoes.
Idc if someone chooses to pursue a career that'll put them in the public eye or not she's still human.

Everyone can't sit up on a forum with the security of screen names and avatars to mask the fact that they'll get bothered just like the next person. Especially if they're getting personally attacked on the daily.
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Divination

May 12, 2018, 01:05:30 AM #34 Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:06:00 AM by Divination
But then again she's somewhere in the A, in a gated community on maternity leave living comfortably with Offset.

While her haters on and off here are somewhere in the slums.

Priorities.... Priorities
[instagram]
[/instagram]

🦚

Quote from: Divination on May 12, 2018, 01:00:16 AM
It's real easy to say oh get over it and out of the public eye when you're not the one in her shoes.
Idc if someone chooses to pursue a career that'll put them in the public eye or not she's still human.

Everyone can't sit up on a forum with the security of screen names and avatars to mask the fact that they'll get bothered just like the next person. Especially if they're getting personally attacked on the daily.

Kwee is going the continue to speak her mind while planted firmly on the top of the charts.

These gorls wish they had a platform.
——————///——————-

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

the business aint set up for anyone to last long

shows get cancelled
new artists come
trends reset

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

HUGO

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on May 11, 2018, 05:57:05 PM
s

we have 3 Nicki ?stans? on here and she?s bashed daily, so I?m assuming this is the result of ppl constantly taking time off work and harassing her :dead:

FAMÈ

s

we have 3 Nicki ?stans? on here and she?s bashed daily, so I?m assuming this is the result of ppl constantly taking time off work and harassing her :dead:
cvvvvvvvvvv

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: YAH. on May 12, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

Jumping on social media to type up some paragraph full of grammatical errors everytime somebody says something you don?t like ain?t gon help none.  You can?t fight the whole world.  Some niggers may deserve a lashing every now and then but Azealia Banks (who reads her into a damn box everytime) is a lost cause at this point.

She ain?t fucking special. Celebs before her were lit the fuck up and they will be long after her.  This ghetto bird mentality of hers is so cringeworthy.

She?s gonna drive herself out the industry and rightfully fucking so. Bitch grow some and grow UP while you?re at it.

Annihilate this bitch!

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

Quote from: YAH. on May 12, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

Jumping on social media to type up some paragraph full of grammatical errors everytime somebody says something you don?t like ain?t gon help none.  You can?t fight the whole world.  Some niggers may deserve a lashing every now and then but Azealia Banks (who reads her into a damn box everytime) is a lost cause at this point.

She ain?t fucking special. Celebs before her were lit the fuck up and they will be long after her.  This ghetto bird mentality of hers is so cringeworthy.

She?s gonna drive herself out the industry and rightfully fucking so. Bitch grow some and grow UP while you?re at it.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnbfvdd
:guys:

Whirlwind

s

:plzstop:

🦚

Quote from: golden on May 12, 2018, 01:33:37 AM
Quote from: BARD? on May 12, 2018, 01:21:03 AM
s

cvvvvvvvvvv
i know u ain't kii'ing

not when some u + others legit sit up in those nicki threads praying for nicki's failure and dragging her for pages

sdsds

i always wonder what she did to a couple of u. it runs deep

im not a card stan but u wont find me somewhere just relentlessly dragging her for no apparent reason

WTF do Nickels failures have to do with this?
Cardi ain?t on twitter ranting about ppl calling her a flop and about girls not bowing down to her.

And you shouldn?t speak on the Trollz behalf no life faggots like lisnard and Aidsbi stay under cardi?s IG comment saying they hope she has a miscarriage and what not.

We dig into nickel when she is the topic of discussion on here. But I dare you to find 1 single time I have ever commented on the aunties IG.

The Nickels are pressed down. Let?s not forget how they spammed cardi?s metacritic with 1/10 reviews  :plzstop:
What in the Britney and Rihanna fans during 4 Mess  :kii:

You can?t compare ppl discussion, dragging whatever you want to call it nickel on here. To actually sitting in someone?s mentions day in day out talking shit.
——————///——————-

🦚

Quote from: golden on May 12, 2018, 02:01:36 AM
p;m'jo[n

sle gor

its all the same to me. i mean we all do it to some degree. its a  celeb/gossip forum when all is said and done. its the nature of the tea.

i'll be quick to run up in that monica thread whenever i feel like it and tug at her wig real quick :woohoo:

but generally id say its all in fun

But we all signed up here to share or thoughts, opinions and mess a bit.

Do you run up on monica?s IG and twitter and whatever else she has to drag her?

No shade if you do, but that is extremely late to me.
——————///——————-

b7

Quote from: Cartier on May 11, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
hjdhdfh I'm sure it's the pregnancy

Those hormones are probably doing a number on her
!!!! Ssssss she?ll be alright

she hasn?t changed IMO