Cardi is def' not gonna gonna last long in this business

Started by yummy, May 11, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

May 12, 2018, 06:34:53 AM #60 Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 06:45:51 AM by Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine
Azealia is a stupid UPtown Harlem brat who ruined every chance she was given and lashes out at everyone more popular and popping.

This is the same bitch that relentlessly attacked bey and Rih e eventhough neither has acknowledged her existence or given life to her one of many one sided beefs.

Dead at y?all acting like this ain?t the same damn bitch that attacked Skai  :kii:

Sootzealia doesn?t give a fuck about advancing black women.

Hope next time they ?drug? her they kill her or the next older white man she gets buck with does more than choke and spit on her.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

My mom doesn?t listen to Cardi. She thinks Cardi is a horrible representation.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Quote from: YAH. on May 12, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

Jumping on social media to type up some paragraph full of grammatical errors everytime somebody says something you don?t like ain?t gon help none.  You can?t fight the whole world.  Some niggers may deserve a lashing every now and then but Azealia Banks (who reads her into a damn box everytime) is a lost cause at this point.

She ain?t fucking special. Celebs before her were lit the fuck up and they will be long after her.  This ghetto bird mentality of hers is so cringeworthy.

She?s gonna drive herself out the industry and rightfully fucking so. Bitch grow some and grow UP while you?re at it.
:oof: :oof: :oof:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 12, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
She is baiting the fuck out of Cardi. Askkdkdkf. And reading her the fuck downe too, Cardi ignore this.
:plzstop: :plzstop:
[instagram]
[/instagram]
oh wow

Az' is kinda blacking the fck out

fedswatchin

I can't wait for this bitch to slip up and call somebody a DARKIE

woo

FAMÈ

People really be HATING and ugly as fuck. Leave this girl ALONE

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 12, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
She is baiting the fuck out of Cardi. Askkdkdkf. And reading her the fuck downe too, Cardi ignore this.
:plzstop: :plzstop:
[instagram]
[/instagram]
dsdsnfsnfklmsfdmlmksfdl

Queen read her the fuck downe with #facts

:omf:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: YAH. on May 11, 2018, 05:57:42 PM
She was like this before she got pregnant n

Love kween but let's a call a thing a thing, she way too sensitive and the IG rants are late. I was hoping the baby would keep her kind off the mess but guess not  :uhm:

Scott.

Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on May 12, 2018, 02:08:18 AM
Quote from: golden on May 12, 2018, 02:01:36 AM
p;m'jo[n

sle gor

its all the same to me. i mean we all do it to some degree. its a  celeb/gossip forum when all is said and done. its the nature of the tea.

i'll be quick to run up in that monica thread whenever i feel like it and tug at her wig real quick :woohoo:

but generally id say its all in fun

But we all signed up here to share or thoughts, opinions and mess a bit.

Do you run up on monica?s IG and twitter and whatever else she has to drag her?

No shade if you do, but that is extremely late to me.

It is.

I don?t even follow Nicki on IG. For what? Lol

Scott.

Quote from: 1RIG on May 12, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
No one cares about this
n
Love Azealia but, please. She?s just kissing Nicki?s ass because she knows those slow pre teens and teens that stan for Nicki, will be more inclined to support Ms. banks. it?s kid shit

Basically

Sovereign.

I love Azealia (my favorite MC right now), but if she stands by her argument about black women not being monolithic then her critique of Cardi would be obsolete. I think Azealia is highly intelligible, but she definitely reeks of respectability when it comes gon Cardi which makes her ?critique? in vain and paradoxical.

GLOCK

and I get it
Cardi is tired of taking the high road with this roach
U keep pecking at a girl she?s bound to let you have it

Cardi wins again.