Normani: "Fuck Flop Harmony!" Performing with Calvin Harris at BBMAs

Started by Opposites Attract., May 15, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Queens is performing her Global Smash Streaming Hit at the BBMAs

QuoteNormani Kordei has her eyes on the prize. ?I?ve always wanted to get into the fashion space. It?s something that I?ve been inspired by ever since I was a little girl,? shares Kordei on the phone from Las Vegas, where she?s prepping for her performance at this weekend?s Billboard Music Awards. As a member of chart-topping girl group Fifth Harmony, Kordei has already hit her share of milestones, but following the band?s hiatus announcement in March, she is ready to step into the spotlight as a solo star. Even better, her next project will give her an opportunity to fully engage with fashion: a new modeling contract with Wilhelmina, where she will join Shawn Mendes, Nick Jonas, and Niall Horan as part of the agency?s celebrity roster. In an era where multi-hyphenates are increasingly the norm, Kordei aims for the kind of triple-threat career path that will establish her as a force on and off the radio. ?Now more than ever, I feel like music and fashion play off of each other with music being one of the great influences and artists dominating in the fashion space as well,? she says. ?It?s something that I wanted to be part of.?

https://www.vogue.com/article/normani-kordei-fifth-harmony-fashion-future-modeling

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowboy Nine

WOW

Her team is slaying already

:ohwow:

Can't wait to see what the future brings

fedswatchin

Opposites Attract.

fedswatchin

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

Zabi.

Book Queen!

And not a single with Calvin already  :plzstop: 'mani is coming for that international hit, huh?  :tistheseas:

fedswatchin

Opposites Attract.

This is the same girl they said was the least talented member in the group and she's fucking thriving. Ally working with flop producers. Dinah and Lauren recording music with most of the flop producers on 7/27 :dead: Mani got Calvin, Stargare, Boi1da, Stereotypes, LondonondaTrack etc.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: OwnIt on May 15, 2018, 09:00:05 PM
Sis, the nation is saying its fake
bnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmm

I just saw that BUT that Vogue article said she was rehearsing for the BBMAs then completely cut it out. This is all so weird.

fedswatchin

Quote from: king maison. on May 15, 2018, 09:01:41 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 15, 2018, 09:00:05 PM
Sis, the nation is saying its fake
bnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmm

I just saw that BUT that Vogue article said she was rehearsing for the BBMAs then completely cut it out. This is all so weird.
it's like when Billboard said Ciara was hosting at the AMAs, then kept editing it before removing it altogether :dead: her time will come