'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

It's her and two others :dead:
I clocked it when Zabi bumped an' old Drake cake thread Lis made from a year prior to it "joining" the board :dead: :dead: :dead:

FlowerBomb

Not this hunchbacked fat fuck all of a sudden popping up

fedswatchin

Quote from: black cherokee on May 20, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 20, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
Zabi is not afro :uhh: two totally different ppl. Zabi is a chart whore, with all types of knowledge about artists' stats and figures. Afro doesn't care about that stuff, beyond a Nicki thread. They don't even speak similar :dead: y'all be saying anything when y'all be getting dragged huh
jjjjj

Im not even gonna bother .

Jayden?s cross eyed ass acting as if girls caping for each other is a new concept here.

Go dip your face in grape seed oil. Or whatever it is that u do
vccfcccccccvvcfvvcccccccc

His whole concept of conduct is off. Fagg, we draggin you on our own accounts right now in real time. What we need to "log into" Zabi for? :dead:

I'm crine at grape seed oil tho. Kiiiiii :woohoo:

FlowerBomb

That dyke calls and this wildebeest literally comes galloping  :dead:

🦚

It?s clear lisnard dabbles on that account.

Nobody besides lisnard uses ?charred?

And the different energy depending on who?s logged in :plzstop:

Or when lisnard was banned and used that account to attack Scotty  :raycharles2urmess:

Lisnard is a weak faggot.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Scott.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on May 19, 2018, 10:13:16 PM
Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on May 19, 2018, 10:05:23 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on May 19, 2018, 09:58:06 PM
Quote from: alenidoa nahna (lives on) on May 19, 2018, 07:33:35 PM
he honestly does the same mess a lot of ppl do on here

i just saw someone called a burnt monkey like 2 days ago

are we really gasping all THAT hard? lol just sayin

!!!!

Like a lot worse has been said. It only bothers ppl when it's not one of their good Judy's
s

Yea! We have faves here. N Zabi ain?t one of em!

And tbh. Yawl really need to worry about yourself instead of worrying about what I?m doing with Zabi.

I called him owt about it. And I don?t give a shit if somebody said something worse yesterday or the day before.

And that?s that. Stay out of other ppl fckn business.

I didn?t ask Nick or Afro for a recollection of what shit ppl say around here. And I don?t fckn care. Bottom line.

Girl I'm on your side hun. I don't like that Zambi fag either I'm just saying a lot worse has been said on here is all.

And they were called out when they said the bullshit. Stop trying to cry bully when it comes to that boy.

Scott.

May 20, 2018, 10:37:07 AM #321 Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:40:40 AM by Scott.
Quote from: black indian on May 20, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
u called me passive and pretentious a few days ago though Scott

I didn't even come at you personally like that. You're no angel either, no shade. Cuz that definitely coulda went left

If you had a problem with me saying that to you when didn?t you address me then? I called you that cause i felt like you were talking to me like I?m dumb or something. I?m not apologizing for how l felt cause sometimes during your argument you do comes across as condescending and even a little pretentious at times

Never said l was an angel, but i don?t go below the belt and talk about people?s mother, things they?ve shared on here or anything like the rest of you do.

So please don?t. You could?ve addressed me with a PM like l have with you in the past if you had a problem.

Scott.

May 20, 2018, 10:41:21 AM #322 Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:42:01 AM by Scott.
Quote from: black indian on May 20, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
I kinda did address it Scott.

I questioned how you came to the conclusion that I was being pretentious or passive with you when I was willing to engage in the conversation with you and have the debate. And was being straightforward with you.

You were probably too busy saying "Ion care! Ion care!" to notice that.

Because i didn?t care at the moment and was over it

Scott.

Quote from: black indian on May 20, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
but just check yourself a bit as you check others. Because if I really didn't like you that easily coulda went left.

I chose not to go there with you because I do like you.

I kept it about what we were discussing, and didn't turn it into some "lemme tell you about yourself" session.
i don?t need to check myself for anything because no matter what l said to you the other day, i never go there like you guys have.

LOONA.

Kurama

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

May 20, 2018, 10:53:08 AM #329 Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:56:13 AM by Scott.
Quote from: black indian on May 20, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
Quote from: Scott. on May 20, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
Quote from: black indian on May 20, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
but just check yourself a bit as you check others. Because if I really didn't like you that easily coulda went left.

I chose not to go there with you because I do like you.

I kept it about what we were discussing, and didn't turn it into some "lemme tell you about yourself" session.
i don?t need to check myself for anything because no matter what l said to you the other day, i never go there like you guys have.
But we're talking about me and you right now

And the fact that you called me pretentious and passive. Which I found to be VERY offensive.

Tell me, did I ever come at you personally like that? Or make a cheap swipe like that at your character ?

It's not a huge deal to me but I'm just saying. None of us are perfect here. And be mindful, ho. :woohoo:

but what did you and i have to do with this thread?

And like i said, if you were offended why wait until now to say something to me about it? To defend your ?prince?? As you always do.

You could?ve easily PM me and told me that you got offended because I?ve given you that respect in the past to not do it publicly but whatever.
It clearly was a big deal to you