'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Former Dr. Jackie patient

Quote from: Andrais. on May 20, 2018, 04:51:56 PM
And why does he have 4-5 accounts with like 40K posts on each one?

:blink:     

I'll ask the questions here bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on May 20, 2018, 04:51:56 PM
And why does he have 4-5 accounts with like 40K posts on each one?

:blink:     

He literally NEVER leaves unless he's forced out :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

May 20, 2018, 04:56:21 PM #707 Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 04:56:46 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
One thing I?ve never done tho is attack Brandy because someone is reading another one of my favs .. that?s just not cool .. I see Madonna getting dragged all the time here .. not going  after Brandy?s Twists tho .. maybe because I really like Madonna and not fake stanning :kii:

LOONA.

Kurama

FlowerBomb

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 20, 2018, 04:56:21 PM
One thing I?ve never done tho is attack Brandy because someone is reading another one of my favs .. that?s just not cool .. I see Madonna getting dragged all the time here .. not going  after Brandy?s Twists tho .. maybe because I really like Madonna and not fake stanning :kii:
:plzstop:

LiiVE

Quote from: Guilty on May 20, 2018, 10:56:38 AM
I'm crying at all three suspects RUSHING to defend that account

Afro capping for that fag in every thread, piggybackin' off his posts
Prince slicin' and dicin' up in here!

Margs aided self coming out of nowhere playing captain save a flop
and Lis permanently angry self playing defence attorney

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
bansnnssn

I knew something wasn?t right with that damn account. Talisa is definitely on it

*continues to TEA in*

Vonc2002

It's crazy how afro came in caping for this nigga and defending him not getting banned and ultimately got himself banned.  This nigger is gonna learn to sit things tf out at SOME point :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2018, 05:05:41 PM
It's crazy how afro came in caping for this nigga and defending him not getting banned and ultimately got himself banned.  This nigger is gonna learn to sit things tf out at SOME point :dead:

[youtube autoplay=1 start=73 end=85][/youtube]

Cartierline

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

ggggggggggdfhsn

ooo drais...im feelin' u lately...wanna date agains

🦚

Dead at lisnard in the pm?s plotting  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002