'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Vonc2002

Quote from: GL#CK on May 21, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 21, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
Damn Afro really tried to come for Brandy... I've been really upset over this so I went to reread the post ..He didn't even try to edit the mess either .. He deserved to be banned  and I thought he was changing .. I've even been asking him for advice in PM's.I'm so glad I wasn't around when that thread was active because I wouldve attacked ....  :19k:
sis, tell me

Were you this offended when members like vonc and glock were calling Brandy all types of fat bitches, meanwhile she's preparing to film for the role of Cassie and catching another check? What was they broke asses doin?

kii
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

anyone notice a certain member hasn't posted since :guys:

Vonc2002

Not Talisa  in here caping AFTER the fact  :dead:
Maybe if that weak ass trinity didn't run everytime we lace up these timbs and prepare for a stomp out, afro would still be with us. Save all ur grievances for when he's permitted back thru the gates LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Guilty on May 21, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
anyone notice a certain member hasn't posted since :guys:
sssssssssssssssssssssssss

peppaseedin? ova hea guyz

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 21, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
Maybe if that weak ass trinity didn't run everytime we lace up these timbs and prepare for a stomp out, afro would still be with us. Save all ur grievances for when he's permitted back thru the gates LOLZ!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbb that's how you know she's fake
All these questions now?
Where ya when Afro was being tossed around by his permed curls!?!?

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 21, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Vonc2002

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

4 fucking k

not 63 pages
wtf happened in here?

who MESSED?

FlowerBomb

What I'm I jealous about?
serious question

Zabi.